paranoia

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by cloudy, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

this paranoia is over 20 somethings that live in the same rent house as i do. i overheard one of the females talking about me because she said "her". now i think they are out to hurt me. when one of them sees me he kinda smiles or his face lights up. it bothers me to think they are planning to hurt me or whatever. i hope they move. anyone deal with this kinda of paranoia?

2. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

OMG Just saw this after I posted... similar title so wanted to send caring thoughts your way from someone who is struggling too. Take care & be kind to yourself xx

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Is there any way to check out what you are feeling so that you know whether or not someone IS trying to hurt you and are you going to be safe?

4. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

I am safe for now. They have friends who come over and yell ho and ***** at my window just about every night. right now i have bad thoughts of wanting to hurt them. but i stop it from happening. i hate my illness. thanks for the replies. yeah i think they may not hurt me cos like others have said they would have done it by now.

5. fallingangie

fallingangie Well-Known Member

maybe its all in ur thoughts...... maybe they couldnt care less about you, let alone hurting you! u r just imagining things........ MAYBE

6. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Sometimes people talk behind other peoples' backs. It doesn't mean they're trying to hurt you. Usually it just means that they're rude and like to gossip about other people to feel better about themselves. It's just petty bullshit, don't let it get to you.

7. oval

oval Well-Known Member

Every time older men look at me I can't shake off the feeling that they want to murder me and think I'm an ungrateful, spoilt waste of space. In general whenever someone looks at me I think they are disgusted with me and judge me. It most likely isnt how they really feel, that's just what I think they think of me. In fact, my neighbor was beating his gf one night. After he left to get cigarets I went upstairs to check on her. I thought he might have seen me go upstairs and wanted to kill me bc I was a witness (blown totally out of proportion). So I sat by the door with a hammer, a knife and my cell phone, dialed 91 just to be ready to call, until 3 am until I was exhausted lol
    I would, and have, reacted the exact same way as you and think they are out to get me even if they're not. I don't see a reason why they should want to hurt you. We need to remind ourselfs that the way we perceive things may not even be close to reality.

8. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

some idiot let himself into the house last night lookking for a guy who doesnt live herre anymore. i asked him did you just let yourself in. i am not answeering the door anymore to anyone.

9. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

i babysit door locks now.

10. oval

oval Well-Known Member

I don't think there is a door heavy and thick enough to provide the safety I desire. I want to live in a bunker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.