paranoid about everything.***TRIGGERING***

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Painttheskyred, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Painttheskyred

Painttheskyred Well-Known Member

I cant stop being fucking paranoid , its driving me up the fucking bend i hate it i really fucken do , u know what i did i fucken cut my fucken lips up and made them bleed so i when i speak it it wouldf hurt , im gunna fuck my hands up so i cnt type then no-can get hurt , ive had it . I lose everyone that i ever fuckin speak to not because i choose to because my mind tells me to THAT she or he is being funny with me , i try to think before i speak but that just makes me cut more maybe i really should of done dnt the rest of my wrist and fucked off.
    The voice that tells me to say these things about the people i care about is a plant in my brain that needs to be killed , but it just wont FUCKIN DIE maybe i should try and kill my self with a fucken knife write threw my brain. I HATE THIS SHITTTTTTT.

2. flclempire

flclempire Well-Known Member

ur this paranoid when ur sober or when ur fugged up on stuff or booze?

3. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I'm no doctor, but it sounds a lot like paranoid schitzophrenia to me. Have you been to the doctor? They have treatments for this sort of thing now. You don't have to be like this.

4. Painttheskyred

Painttheskyred Well-Known Member

This is what i mean i just took the 2nd comment to heart and now i think ur being funny with me. I LOSE MY SELF IN THE MOMENT I CNT DEAL WITH THIS FOR MUCH LONGER I REALLY REALLY CNt

5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Well, for what it's worth, I was not trying to mess with you. But you really should see a doctor about this. It's not your fault. Your brain is just basically fucking with you and there is medication out there that can really help you. It would be a shame for you to hurt yourself when there are experts out there who ca help. Please consider seeing a doctor about this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.