Paranoid, Anxiety, Schizo, Mania, Risperdone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by darth_peace, Nov 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_peace

darth_peace New Member

1 month. I hate everything, its time to let my medication take effect and surface. My mind hurts from the scrutiny of myself by the bullies. They talk and whisper and speak they dont hide. But me, Ill hide, ill wear a mask and change my face but no more. My eyes are opening and i am super connected. I sit in this isolation as my thoughts get smaller and smaller. Myself is only a repetition of the sins of what was. Shell now see that to boast is to hide. Why cant my life have been different, its too late. Im suffocating. I dont want to reach for the surface i want to stare into the abyss. To not be surrounded for once. Help me from succeeding.

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Ignore the bullies as they are just COWARDS. You are IMPORTANT. Please do not think you are alone. The anguish you suffer is not nice. DO NOT FRET AND MOST IMPORTANT DO NOT DO ANYTHING. PM me if you want to talk in private.

3. darth_peace

darth_peace New Member

If i am important then why do the forces of my mind make so much sense?
    I am ready to take the journey to find myself, and forever be lost.

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

We all suffer in our own way but we support each other. You are no different to the others who post here. You are important and don't think anything else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.