Paranoid that people on here..

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Ruby, May 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

think i'm either A) A junkie B) A mentalist C) An attention seeker or D) All three. I hope that nobody thinks that I love myself. I don't even LIKE myself. Maybe I should just stick with self harm or whatever. I'd be better dead.
  2. undead66

undead66 Guest

I don't think that.
  3. hey - I'm sure nobody thinks anything bad about you here hun - I hope nobody here has made you feel worse ((hug)) Please take care - never worry about posting.

4. Twisted Sweet Lies

Twisted Sweet Lies Well-Known Member

Why would we think that? We're all in the same damn boat drawing in the same damn ocean.
  5. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

Sweetheart.. I don't think any of those things about you :hug:.

As someone said, we are all in a similar boat here. Goodness, the people on this site should be the last souls in the world to judge you!

I think you're lovely, and would miss your posts if you stopped posting.

Hope you're feeling okay. You know you can always PM me if you don't want to say something to everybody :arms:

~Nobody~ x
  6. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I don't think, and have never thought, any of those options. I know I've only seen you around the forum, but I have nothing against you at all and I actually like you. :)
  7. sorry_mozart

sorry_mozart Well-Known Member

I don't think those things at all. I read your posts because they are always very interesting and considered.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.