paranoid thoughts

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by NoIdeaWhichName, Aug 24, 2016.

1. NoIdeaWhichName

NoIdeaWhichName Active Member

too many of them, every day...
    i don't even know anymore what is real issue and what is just paranoid thought. i think that other people hate me, i act like an idiot, i do mistakes all the time and i can't fix anything. my negative and paranoid thoughts are distracting me from current sitatuons that i'm in and then i fu*k most of them up and then i'm feeling even more bad. i can't focus on anything
    i can't take it anymore!!!
    OCDNihilism likes this.
  2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Hugs. Does writing them out help?
  3. Striking

Striking Well-Known Member

Paranoia is a real butt kicker.

Can you create a series of questions to ask yourself so that the answer is made apparent? If you need help, ask someone.

An example might be to the thought of X really hates me.
    Did X say this to you? To someone else?
    Did the look X gave you spark this paranoid response? Could there be another reason X gave you that look? Was X really looking at you or simply in your direction?

Work it out before allowing your thoughts to gain control of your emotions and actions
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

For what it's worth I don't hate you. Sometimes we need to take a step back and figure out what is factual and what isn't because remember your thoughts are not facts.
  5. moxman

moxman I am proud to call Rosie, my best friend =) Forum Pro

Hello NoIdeaWhichName, I am Mox

Hello and thank you for joining us at SF. Thank you for sharing your story with us. The more you share the more we can help you. I invite you to read my personal story below in green. Just know you are not alone in your pain and suffering. Everyone here is battling his/her own demons. You are among friends. No one will ever insult you or ridicule you for any reason; that BS is not tolerated here. We will give you emotional support and lots of hugs. If you are feeling like you are going to hurt yourself that you will take yourself to the nearest ER and get the help you need. The help you deserve. We want you to be SAFE. If you are having a bad day or if you are upset do not hesitate to reach out to someone here at SF and we will help you the best way we can.

You sound like you are very overwhelmed ; and you have a lot of conflicting emotions. Have you thought about maybe writing how you are feeling down into a journal? As a way of getting the emotions out of your head and onto a piece a paper. It helped me a lot when I went through a rough time.

Have you thought about seeing a counselor and getting professional advice for your mental health issues? Have you thought about seeing a psychiatrist to get medication to help you deal with these overwhelming feelings?

How can we help you?

Take Care