Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by passer, Jun 20, 2009.

1. passer

passer Active Member

brrr the constant fear of getting stabbed in the back by my friends , it haunts me, it's like the devils in the movie Max Payne , my friends don't text back at the moment and i'm thinking they're all out having fun without me and mocking me and one of them is kissing the girl of my dreams at the moment :s none of them are texting back or on msn :s
  2. Samsara

Samsara Well-Known Member

I heard that! :(
    They're not's just your head driving you crazy. In Al-Anon they say "You're the president of the comitee in your head. You gotta tell them to shut up!"
  3. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

That's good advice.
  4. Prigsta

Prigsta New Member

Im exactly the same! I dont no if its paranoia or if its actually happening! :poo:
  5. elvinchild

elvinchild Well-Known Member

Ahh I'm so paranoid about my friends too! Half the time when I try to get in touch with them they don't respond or ignore me or something, and I swear they're sick of me and trying to avoid me and I'm just their sympathy friend, they only hang out with me out of obligation.
  6. emozillapwnsyourface

emozillapwnsyourface Well-Known Member

I`m paranoid all the time anymore.
    Its either the same with my friends, or my boyfriend cheating on me or lying to me about some shit. Or being stupid.

it drives me INSAINE
  7. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Try making an effort to get more involved. Like 'So, what are we doing this weekend?'.
    I'm sure they'd like to have you with them and it would stop some of the paranoia.