Paranoid...??

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by BornFree, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Urgghhh I could scream... don't know if I am being paranoid or not but when I go on this site or any I don't want known.... I NEVER allow comp to "remember" my password so why when I go to log in and my password appears automatically now... honestly I feel as if I have no privacy... then he asks weird questions hinting at stuff I have only ever written about on here...

God its times like this...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Ditsy i often feel fear that people are reading my post that should not be seeing it i guess a bit of fear really that is all it is Who is he hun your therapist perhaps If you are concerned with privacy perhaps name change may help hugs

3. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

yeah that sort of thing is difficult. sorry to hear you're going through paranoia. its plaguing me also. i try to keep my mind entertained so i dont have time to respond to paranoia. still fiddling with idiots in my head. get to feeling better ditsy. and thanks for your reply.

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

do you mean your other half Ditsy?
    he would need to know your user name to have your password come up automatically wouldn't he?
    perhaps he just knows how you are because he's loves you and cares enough to notice
    :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.