Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Socialman, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Socialman

Socialman Well-Known Member

Does anyone here suffer from embarrassing paraphilias?
  2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I'm unaware of what 'paraphilias' means. Explain please? :)
  3. Socialman

Socialman Well-Known Member

4. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

I love boobs! does that make me a Mammaphiliac......or just a normal bloke :biggrin:
  5. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

And how do people find out they have some of those things...theyre pretty damn specific and weird.....
  6. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Well prior to 1973 I would have had a Paraphilia, lol. Now I don't. :blink:
  7. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Embarassing? No. I'm about as comfortable with my paraphilias as the rest of my sexuality (which varies with bipolar phases).

There's nothing wrong with having any of those.
  8. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Love is probably too strong a term; you more likely find women with nice ones sexually attractive.

A proper mammaphiliac would forgo other types of sex for tit fucking most of the time, as one example of a behaviour that would be typical.
  9. KimKim

KimKim Well-Known Member

I got a paraphilia but actually I´m lucky cause it´s not embarrassing...I´t even kind of cool. Many girls would love to have a guy like me...(I´m not guy but I would be really good as one xD)
    I´m a vampirist if the word exists like that in english (in german it does)
    If you wonder what vampirism is: it is related to actual vampires but deosn´t mean to fall for one.
    Vapirists enjoy biting people on obtaining blood from them by cutting, scratching of piercing something trough their skin...personally I like to feel the pulse of the person I´m having sex with...
  10. morfea

morfea Antiquities Friend

I agree, nothing wrong as long as it's mutual consent between adults.
    That lists needs updating, me thinks. These days not so many of them are atypical and extreme as before.
  11. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

How on earth is that 'cool'?

To answer the OP's question: No, I don't believe I do.
  12. KimKim

KimKim Well-Known Member

Vampires are "in" ^.<
    when you tell people their feet and would like to kiss them or somthing, they are like "what?!"
    if you say "I like your neck. May I bite you?" they are more like "well, if it won't hurt to much..."
    I never found a guy who wouldn't let me...It's kind of accepted-as ong as you don't ask them if they would mind being cut open by you xD
  13. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

am curious about this subject,
    I used to have disturbing masochistic fantasies as a...kid and teen and while i never acted on them i think they got me in alot of shit and colored my social life for the worst (also tend to be way to submissive) I wish i was different but all i could do was stay away from people and be individualistic as to not get into serious trouble :( not good
    I dont have them anymore since my life is a nightmare already and they seam to require me feeling good in the first place, i miss being like that :( even though it made me isolated....XD
    oh wanted to add that i dont think consent rules out normal from not normal, so was inbreeding once or cannibalism , if its against ur nature is not k me thinks and looking at the way it affected me it makes me think way to much was taken out of DSM
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2011
  14. duka

duka Well-Known Member

I've always had a thing for resistance or at least slight hesitation, but not when violence or excessive aggression are involved. It's even hotter when the woman's persuading the man.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2011
  15. Deleted SKU

Deleted SKU Well-Known Member

I do... but i don't discuss them.
  16. ToddMAdl

ToddMAdl Well-Known Member

Yes I do and it is embarrassing so... I don't just talk about it to anyone.