parent trouble

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by 01ckell, Aug 8, 2009.

1. 01ckell

01ckell New Member

today i restrained from hurting my sister during a fight even while she was going to town on me, i'm the kid in the family that always does something wrong, always hurts everyone & breaks everything, its always my fault, and the amount of times i've heard it from my own family is uncountable..

i've known for a while that violence isn't going to help anything and it drives me absolutely crazy in a fight to hold back because you want to be better but i keep managing to do it & i think wow what an acheivmet to myself,
    so when my sister goes running to my parents crying they come straight to me going ape shit about how i ruin everything i think whats the point?! ive driven myself mad trying to do the right thing and it doesnt get recognized, i try to tell them but they never listen, i continue getting such crap from my blind parents. there is no change to if i were to give her a black eye.

theres been many many occasions where my dad gets out hand & i end up getting hurt, and when it happens my mum doesnt even try to stop him, i feel like nothing at that point, my own mother doesnt even try to protect me from my own dad! not once has my dad hurt my other sisters,

i feel so alone, and uncared for, but nothing ever chages nothing ever helps
  2. Kishin

Kishin Member

Parents are a pain in the ass. My father has died so I do not have to worry about him any more but my mother, geez. When my father passed away my hubby and I were having trouble so I asked her to stay with her she of course said no. Then a few weeks later my brother and sister asked to stay with her she welcomed them with open arms. Hum, any way I have given up trying with her. Good luck with yours parents suck, most times.
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

You're right! What an achievement. Be proud of it. So what if others dont see it. You do and you know how much self control it takes. How much you have to struggle to keep it in. Rather than take the easy way and throw that punch. Be very proud hun. I'm glad you found SF. Now you have a place where you can talk about all the stuff that is driving you crazy. Half the battle is trying to hold it all in. Well here you dont have to. And you are about to be cared for more than you know. And who knows.. maybe talking and making a few friends here will help even a little. So here's to your next achievement. Finding a little support, caring and friendship. I'm a pm away if you want to talk but I should warn ya .... I'm a mom with a 18, 16, 14 and 4 year old (lol). But I was once a young person with 2 sisters and a brother and I was the one that everyone expected the most from. I'm here if ya need someone to listen.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry you are feeling so lonely but you are doing great for not using violence
    If you father is hurting you physically report it to someone a teacher a minister priest a relative Don't let anyone physically abuse yoou okay tell someone Im glad your here you are a great person to control you anger what a great feat for you.
  5. 01ckell

01ckell New Member

wow i wish you guys could have seen the smile on my face reading this, it really did make me feel proud
  6. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Well keep smilin hun. You deserve to. You are showing a lot of maturity where even the adults cant. Keep going. You sound like a strong person and you just need a little boost from time to time. Well we are here boosting so you keep on moving forward!!!