Parents and proble...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by DrownedGirl, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrownedGirl

DrownedGirl Well-Known Member

What should a kid do that his parents would notice that something is wrong?
  2. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

they will find out what's wrong evetually
    better tell them and hope their reaction is good and not yelling
  3. DrownedGirl

I have my hands full of cutts and my mom she saw them like 5 times and she never says nothing. It hurts when they just put your emotion and fellings on ignoring list. They care abaut school abaut how much mony i earn. And then nothing else.
  4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Simple...tell them. show them. scream at them til they actually see.
  5. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

The best way to make your parents see that something's wrong, without a doubt, is telling them, talking to them.
    If you find that too hard, try writing them a letter.

Perhaps your mother doesn't know how to react to your cuts, or she might think you'll come out and talk to them if you want them to know... Who knows, there's no better way then talking.

I hope you'll decide to talk to your parents, because the support of parents is probably one of the most important things in one's life.

:hug: Good luck :smile:
  6. DrownedGirl

It is simple to say..doing is a big difference. Yeah i tried know what happens when anxity comes.
  7. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Maybe try writing them a letter and posting it to them or leaving it a table before you go to school. They can then read it without you being in the room. You'll take the step and walk away to calm yourself before seeing them after they've read the letter, and they can think before you see them. Sometimes, taking straight out and telling your parents how things are can be beneficial, but it can be out of the blue, and things may be said that should have had some thought beforehand. Writing the letter is a good way to avoid such problems.

I hope you gather the courage to tell your parents how you feel, good luck with everything.
  8. DrownedGirl

thanx everybody. I just have to do it. Cozz i am on a know.
  9. DrownedGirl

Don`t know where did that letter go that i left on the tabel this wasn`t very talkative when i came home. The same old empty look in her eays.
  10. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

Maybe it'll take time for her to talk? Maybe she's thinking things over.

My mother is the same way. It took me years to realise she didn't care and doesn't care/or can't show her care about my mental health, she's ok some physical stuff, but mentally and emotionally she's useless.
  11. DrownedGirl

My mom dosen`t speak whit me at hurts that she ain`t saying nothing. It hurt`s to be alone in a hause full of people..i was thinking,who would be there when they put me in my last rest? But i can`t see anybody. How can a person be so alone? All i have is this cross that i am holdin on my chest and my razorblade.The cuts dont dont hurt...all other happy people hurt.
  12. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

I understand about no one hearing you and people ignoring you it does hurt :hug: I've heard you here though, if that helps any.

Perhaps there are reasons why she isn't saying nothing- which doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you.

Your mother might take time to come round. Have you tried talking to her? Maybe a few words like- "did you read that letter I left on the table?" Just to start things off?

If things don't go well there are other people who will respond to your pain. I was wondering if you see a therapist at all?
  13. music

music Well-Known Member

:hug: DrownedGirl

When I was a teenager and feeling really bad, I attempted to ask for help from family too. They did just as yours did and clicked that oh so easy ignore button. I later found out that they both were just as depressed as I was and they basically couldn't handle hearing the words from my mouth. To this day they pretend as if everything is okay and I don't have a problem. This world can be seriously harsh sometimes, but there are people who will listen and share experiences with, they are right here :smile:
  14. DrownedGirl

I know that she is messed up..i know she hurts to. I would hug hewr,for god sakes she`s my mom. But she just dosen`t want me to be close to her. I sit in my room and cry,..cozz this life just ain`t fair. I fucking hate her for that. I want my childhood. I want to be loved to. I ain`t gona crawl araund for attention,that ain`t a life .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.