parents invading your bubble.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by blade, Apr 2, 2007.

1. blade

blade Well-Known Member

i hate it when ur parents just barge in when ur in your room or anything and just demand taking over it. my dad just went in my room without asking and got a fright cause of the state of my room. i addmit its a mess but god that pisses me off. and he wen tthrough my closet and draws and stuff. i hate it when ppl do things with out asking me and going through my privicy.

usally my room ok. its just beacuse ive had so many assighnments and im going through a rough time. other wise its fine.

dont u hate it when they do that. or it doesnt have to be parents. it can be anyone.
  2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I like my own privacy and I think I'm lucky that my dad doesn't come into my room. However, he doesn't need to go INTO my room to give me crap, he only has to open the door and see the state of it and he's on my case. Hehe Have you tried explaining to your parents that you don't like people going into your room and invading it? It's not nice.
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

As a parent I took a vow that no matter what, my sons' room was his room..WHY? cos my mother gave me no privacy whatsoever, she broke the lock on my diary, opened my mail and listened into phone calls :mad:
    Tell your parents you need your space and see what happens.
  4. blade

blade Well-Known Member

thanks my mum doesnt do that its just my dad. but ill give it a try.
  5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Yeah, maybe you should do that? :unsure: