Parents killed in car wreck last night.....

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Pasta08, Mar 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

Got some bad news parents were killed in a car wreck last night the other driver was super drunk. I honestly don't know how i feel about it i mean we didn't have the best relationship cause they chose my abuser over me and disowned me :(. But i wanted to fix the relationship i really did and i never got the chance and now i just am so twisted and mixed and i don't know how to feel or do.
  2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

((Pasta)) sorry they are gone now.. you probably had a real desire to try again with them with some hope in your heart.. now that is not possible alnd gone.. hurts a lot i know.. please do not do anything in a hurry now.. take some time and be as gentle with yourself that you can mange.. take care
  3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I am sorry for your loss. :(

:hug: Chase
  4. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

Haven't eaten or slept since i found out and just feel so ugh idk how to put it
  5. houseofcards

houseofcards Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear about your parents getting into a wreck. Accidents take the most innocent of people sometimes.
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am so sorry to hear this Chase. Losing your parents is difficult even if your relationship is strained. Please do not blame yourself for the relationship not getting repaired before you lost them. Give yourself time to take everything in with how you feel. Maybe you can sit down end write a letter to them saying how you feel now and what your wishes are. Tie out to a helium balloon and release it into the air. Then you will have gotten your feelings out into the open. We are here for you. :hug:
  7. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

I am having so much internal conflict about even going to the funereal :(
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I think you need to go Chase. If you don't it could be one more thing you regret. You need to be able to say your final goodbyes and lay them to rest. You can do it hun. :hug:
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2012
  9. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

I knows i just still feel really really angry at them for chosing my abuser over me
  10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

One of the things we have to learn in order to heal is forgiveness. You can forgive them without forgiving the action. What they did was not right. It cannot be changed though. So forgive them for making the choice they made, but that does not mean you have to agree with that choice. Lay your anger to rest with your parents hun. We cannot change the past, but we can make choices that will affect the future.
  11. lotte

lotte Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss and the difficulties you are experiencing:i'm sorry:
  12. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

Can't sleep and i can't eat arg
  13. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

((Pasta)) understand you pain and hurt still so much about them not being there for you and taking your side in the abuse that happened.. do not remember situation tween you adn GF.. is it possible she could go to you to the funeral? boy do i understand your feelings about not going.. a psychiatrist, a therapist or doctor i hope you have someone that you can talk to abotu all of this with.. you need some real help at this point. you need to eat and sleep some sir.. otherwise you are going to crash really hard pretty soon..

at this point it is vital you do what yo ucan to take care of yourself first off..Jim
  14. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi sweetheart, I'm so so sorry for your loss :hug: I don't know what else to say only sorry. Here if you need someone, anytime xox
  15. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

What I would say is echoed here.
  16. troubledprincess

troubledprincess Well-Known Member

im sorry for ur loss i wont say i understand the pain u are going though coz i dont
    but as i have said if need a chat just pm im aways here for u
  17. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hisorry hun I know u wanyed a chancr to g
    Fix thingsbutu need to help u noby going to say yoir last good bye as statrd if u do not go it will only cause u more heartache say good bye let pain go ok hugs
  18. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

I i am breaking i am having a mental breakdown and i can't stop it :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.