parents

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by thedeafmusician, May 1, 2007.

1. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

annoy me. simple as such. they just COMPLICATE things. and its no fair anyway, now the head of campus at school has to know about dad trying to commit suicide too, because mum and dad need professional help and as a professional the school's psych legally has to do it. i know she has to and i understand that, but i dont want it to happen! it's just gonna embarrass mum and dad and get them all angry at me for telling what happened in the first place. i should have just shut up and not said anything. actually wait no, i even knew that it would happen one day... i should have tried harder to stop dad trying to commit suicide. i knew it would happen.

2. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

hun, im so sorry this is happening to you :hug: its ok youve spoken about it, i think, cuz it a big burden on your shoulders. your parents do need to get professional help, even so it seems they need a push to do so :( youve been very strong, and eventually it will be appreciated. Dont give up sweetie :arms:

3. asqy

asqy Well-Known Member

:hug:
    it may seem like the worst thing in the world right now... but someone else has to know about it. you cant handle this all yourself. you are young, and there is only so much you can do about your dad. maybe this is the what needs to happen so things will start to change for the better.

4. thedeafmusician

It seems like EVERYONE can tell that theres something wrong but they cant place their finger on it. and i can't tell them what's really wrong anyway, i'm still fucking sworn to fucking secrecy. now that i said that it happened, i'm not even allowed to talk about the details. i guess in a way its a good thing, because if they knew it all then they'd be even more worried than they are now. but i'm so scared. i dunno how mum and dad are gonna react towards me. i just know it isn't gonna be a good reaction. fuck im not even meant to be THINKING about it - its not my responsibility. but i can't help it. i'm a worrywart. but for crying out loud... that car ride home after dad tried to kill himself... grrrr :rant:

theres so much i can't talk about... it's not fair. :blub:

5. thedeafmusician

fuck it.. i am in so much shit right now that it's not funny. its fucking pointless. i may as well just give up on it, on everything. mum and dad are prolly never gonna go to the school now or get professional help and that's that. heck, i now might not even HAVE a mum to rely on. just what i wanted ya know? both parents being irresponsible. i hate it. i dun even know if i can take it. i told simply because if i didn't i wouldn't be able to take it. does she want me to suffer for what goes on between them now? it's not fair. it's not fucking fair.

:cry:

6. asqy

asqy Well-Known Member

i hate to hear that this is happening to you. its wrong of them to force you keep quiet. you shouldnt have to take this all on your own. if not saying anything would make you not be able to take it, then you needed to say. it *isnt* your responsibility, they are suppose to be the parents, not you.
    :hug: