Part of me really wants to self destruct

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by professorh, Nov 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. professorh

professorh Member

I found myself craving harder drugs like cocaine and even heroine. Yeah, I'm definitely scared. I've never even really been a drug user at all. I've smoked weed a couple of times and smoked cigarettes occasionally. I don't know where this streak of crap came from. I know its bad to be curious about crap like that. Anyone else have any advice or anything?
  2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

hmmm drugs is a little hard, all i can say is to stay away (though you already know this) its freedom for a short time, and once reality is back in focus, your wanting more and then the vice takes you, and believe me you end up feeling worse than what you did before you needed it, like your world will implode unless you get some now. and its gut wrenching, and fucks with your head alot.

i'm not a dug addict, but i have my own vice.
  3. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

I was really interested in heroin when I was younger and driving myself to a "Requiem for a Dream"/"Trainspotting" death. But then I started drinking and the urge went away.

Have you gone to an NA meeting? Best to know the demon you're thinking of sleeping with. :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.