Partners In Death?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reca

I think it would be easier with someone else around sharing the same feeling as me that it is enough. Someone that has decided to go to action. I am looking for you and I think we can help each other to get it over with. If you are done whining on this forum or if you are done wasting energy for years just to realize that life just ain't worth it; the pain, the sorrow, the hatred..

write me and you will have my email adress and we can have a less public contact with greater results..

D

Last edited by a moderator:

Scum

This is a pro-life forum. So advertising for someone to kill yourself with is not something that is acceptable here.

As far as I can work out, every single person has hope. You may not feel yourself that you have hope, but why do you want to deprive someone else of that hope just because you want someone with you when you die.

You can have hope if you want it. Would you like to talk about why you feel that you have no reason to live?

sadsong

Staff Alumni
As Scum has said, this is a prolife forum. We're here to offer support and advice, not to encourage people to take their own life.

Please stay around and find the support you need to pull through this. If we find that further action is being taken to find a suicide partner, action will be taken.

I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00