• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Passing of Sir Tomas Moore!

Jayjay289

Jay Jay from the UK
Staff Alumni
Whilst I am sad to hear of the passing of Sir Tom (For people who do not know he raised 33 million pounds for the UK National Health Service and was 100 years old) He died from pneumonia.

๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™๐™ฎ.

I want to send LOVE, ENCOURAGEMENT and more to those who have been impacted by SUICIDE.

I want to send my R.I.P to those that took their life waiting for the treatment that never came and who felt they had no one to turn to.

I want to offer my condolences to the families and loved ones of those that took their own life and who we will never see in the newspaper or on the news.

I want to send my love to those who feel suicidal and hide it each day, those who have suicidal thoughts many times and remain silent.

These are the people we rarely hear about, these are people that are often mocked and shamed for speaking up and being authentic.

If you think that someone is suicidal, please talk to them and get them some professional help as soon as possible and you may save a life.

Suicide may not be funky or sensational enough at the moment, but many people are dying.

johnDoen

Outsider in the Realm of Lost and Found
Whilst I am sad to hear of the passing of Sir Tom (For people who do not know he raised 33 million pounds for the UK National Health Service and was 100 years old) He died from pneumonia.

๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™๐™ฎ.

I want to send LOVE, ENCOURAGEMENT and more to those who have been impacted by SUICIDE.

I want to send my R.I.P to those that took their life waiting for the treatment that never came and who felt they had no one to turn to.

I want to offer my condolences to the families and loved ones of those that took their own life and who we will never see in the newspaper or on the news.

I want to send my love to those who feel suicidal and hide it each day, those who have suicidal thoughts many times and remain silent.

These are the people we rarely hear about, these are people that are often mocked and shamed for speaking up and being authentic.

If you think that someone is suicidal, please talk to them and get them some professional help as soon as possible and you may save a life.

Suicide may not be funky or sensational enough at the moment, but many people are dying.
RIP, Sir Thomas Moore.

I feel suicidal, everyday. Professional help failed me once and I am saving up for either another disappointment or a proper treatment. This will be a while, as the experience of being mocked and shamed by that professional can be a bit too much to handle, alone. I feel like an outsider every moment of living.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00