passive aggressive?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by morning rush, Oct 26, 2013.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

he sent me music that I didn't like. So I just said it wasn't my thing. He asked me what I liked, so I said I like asian music, I like pop and alternative. So his reply was:

BTW: sorry about the music, I didn't realise you were so immersed in Asian pop music.

idk, this pissed me off. The music he sent me, the people couldn't sing and the sounds were awful...I didn't say that, I kept that to myself...I just feel like this was a sneaky jab at me...maybe I'm over thinking things again...

2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

When dealing with internet relationships of any kind it is critical to trust your instincts. its all you have to go on. Very important, as far as I am concerned.

3. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Everyone has their preferences. Some don't even like music, that's just the way life is.

And as flowers rightfully pointed out - trust your own instincts.

4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

You know them better than anybody here reading this obviously so you have a better idea of intent or normal way of speaking- the statement by itself to me seemed like just a statement or conversation. Particularly if written tone is very easy to mistake.....