1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

past coming to present

Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by luso, Oct 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luso

luso Active Member

I was bullyed for 5 years. But last year I changed class, and was able to win some self confidance and recover a lot. Now I´m in a new class, and two of the students/class mates were the principal guys who used to make my life a living hell. I´m afraid they´re going to begin to do what they used to. They used to critisise everything I did, and make psicological bullying. I was so damn bad, I didn´t wanted to live and had lots os problems. I used to eat compulsively for 2 years, and then I think I began to be a bullimic(not shuore), cause I used to wake at 8:00am, and only ate at 18:00 or 20:00 pm, and even then, I almost didn´t ate anything. I lost almost 10 kilos with that. (I´m not a fat person, not that I have something against who is, of course)
    Right now I have no idea of how to deal with this situation. Of course now I have some friends, not many, but at least they are (I think) real friends.
    I´m afraid that the past comes to the present.
    I´m just tired of being bullyed and I´m afraid I will loose my mind if they do something.:sad:
    I have no idea of to deal with that, is happens :sad:

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hey, I'm sorry no one has replied before now. How are things going? Have they gave you any hassle? I suggest you tell a teacher or a parent your past bullies are in your class, that way they know what's happening and can keep an eye on the situation or prevent anything from happening. :hug:

3. luso

luso Active Member

No problem...
    Well, I don´t really know what to say...
    I´ve got three girl friends(good friends I really think so, well at least I trust them »»maybe to much:p :p:p ) in my class right now, and one of the past bullies(he usually acted like an hypocrit, doing everything on my back) wants to "f*ck" one of them(this is my opinion » and I bet I´m right) so he began to say bad things about me so she would think those things are right and he could have an openning to ""atack her""(he thinks I´m a threat I gess). She asked me if what he has been saying to her was true, and of course most of it wans´t(almost everything), so I told her he is a fake person and an hypocrit. (I gess that she is a bit confused about him:p:p ) (this happened today»»I told her he´s a fake person and so on today)
    I don´t really know how to let them know what kind of person he really is because even I can´t explain it right...you see I know he has done bad things, but I don´t know what, I knew, but I can´t remember:sad: (I blocked out many things from my past...from my 13th to my16th "birthday" is almost totally a blank in my brain :sad:
    And they sayed to another guy from my class(which I know is a bully, with many problems in his brain I bet) what they used to call me:eek:hmy:
    I´m know more confident about myself than what I used to be when we were all in the same class and they bullied me(which was 2years ago or less), but I´m really afraid I´ll have a "relapse" and have another depression.
    I suffered from depression ((and had suicidal thoughts)) for 5 years and I was able to recover a bit one year ago.:sad:

NO!I can´t tell anyone about this...I...just can´t...:sad:
    it needs to be me solving this out...or it won´t stop»really»it would be worse...

I´m just too confused:mellow:
    Don´t really know what is the best way to solve this out and face them.

4. luso

luso Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.