Past one hurdle, on to the next

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Mordeci, Oct 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

Well I finally took my Contracts exam that I was extremely worried about (panic attacks, missing class, throwing up, the whole nine yards) and actually I did a little better then I thought I would, not too much better though, I probably didn't get an F but I also probaly didn't get a B either, it was likely in between the C-D range but I will take a D for something that counts for only 25% of my final grade. But one problem leads to another and now I have mid-terms to contend with that counts for roughly 50% of my final grade, and I am dreadfully nervous, I have to December but still I don't think that is enough time, really I have to put in most of my waking hours into studying ust to be reasonably prepared for my classes, and I can't afford to flunk out. I have a long road ahead of me and I am not confident I can do it.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey you can do it okay you can set aside a time each day and study okay don't over whelm your brain study so long the reward yourself okay you can do this you will pass each day study what you just learned okay you will do good.
    congrats on passing the last part now the next hurdle you will jump as well.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So glad you did better than you thought which should be the lesson...study and try to not pre-judge how you are going to do...maybe your test anxiety can be reduced in that way...best of luck and good job...J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.