Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lonely_blue, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lonely_blue

lonely_blue New Member

I can't any more I think about past the school is use to I was at spacial class room and I am think that am not normal I did not need to go there but shrink
    sent me there because I did not talk I can't stand this any more and how old I am I all way at this new house I go out some times but can stand it here all this people downstairs are making me delusional the are use to talk loud now
    think they are talking but the are not
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Lonelyblue,

I can't really understand your post. Do you have to go back to the special needs school? Im here if you need to talk :)
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2008
  3. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

Sometimes doctors and other caregivers don't have all the answers. I think that for the most part, they care about us, but they aren't God. They don't always know how best to help us. But sometimes, they see things in us that we don't see ourselves.
  4. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

sounds like you should spend a lot more time out of your house and are talking about going to SPED (special education) classes if you are id stay away from them i spent most of my school career out in SPED and when i finally got out i am now failing most of my classes
  5. lonely_blue

lonely_blue New Member

no use to go to high school with spacial need student and I did not belong there but the shrink sent me there
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.