pathetic

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by feathers, Sep 3, 2010.

1. feathers

feathers Well-Known Member

I don't deserve what I have. I don't deserve friends who try to help me because I push them away and decide suddenly that I can't stand them for a while. I don't deserve a boyfriend who is always there for me to the best of his ability, always trying, always understanding. Especially when I treat him like shit all of the time. And I can't help it and I don't know why. I just get angry at him trying to help or get angry at the things he is saying and yell at him or be mean to him and he doesn't deserve it. And I know he doesn't deserve it but I do it anyway because I just get in moods where I don't give a shit about anyone or anything. And I should, because one day he will leave me, and I will look for a reason he shouldn't, and I will not be able to find one, because all I have done is be horrible to him constantly. Give him all this shit that he doesn't deserve. Be nasty to him when all he's done is try to help.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Perhaps you should get some therapy to help you with all that anger and pain so you don't take it out on your friends Find out how to control you fears okay you anger and depression get help so you can live a better life for you and bf talk to therapist okay start healing.

3. fallingangie

fallingangie Well-Known Member

yeah i agree with violet, you should get some therapy. Know this too, that he is never going to leave you in the first place if he cares and understands you the most...give him a reason to hold on to you forever rather than creating a reason for him to leave you someday. You are lucky to have friends because many don't, don't ruin what you have got. Control your anger and try to accept things at time instead, you will difinitely get something good out of it.