Pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Godsdrummer

So I think I should go to a tattoo parlor and get a giant letter "L" tattooed onto my forehead. I am such a pathetic excuse of a person. Or maybe instead of an "L" for looser, maybe an "FU" for my f'd up life I have lived.

So now, not only do I not have my drums anymore, I am pretty much flat ass broke. The only thing I got going for me is an affiliate website for ecigs. My current paycheck's net pay was under 100.00

I know my money wont always be that way. So I have been trying in vain to find some financing to get a new set of drums but nobody will touch me.

Add to that, I have screwed up my health. My wife and I still havent really connected again.

I hate me. PASSIONATELY HATE ME!!!
I should condemn myself to hell. Which is why I want to go hide away somewhere. Society would be better off without me.

what has happened to you health? what is going on in your marriage?

I think that society is often unkind to people most deserving of kindness and support. If life were fair, it should be society that feels embarrassed by the way it treats you.

If you really examine the reasons why you have self-hate, it should become clear that they have no merit. You can learn to give yourself the love that you deserve.

You might be able to get some drums used

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Aww, well you shouldn't hate yourself because you are a good person. Like you said, your financial situation won't always be that way, so you know that it will get better. I'm sure that you will be able to find a way to get new drums so you can play again. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00