Pay for friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sardaukar

People pay for sex, so why shouldnt I pay for friends? They dont really have to like me, even if they pretend to accept me, and want to be around me, that would be enough. Just a taste, a small taste of friendship, even if its a pale comparison to true friendship. Anything to not be alone, anything to belong somewhere, even if it isnt real, its better than this empty, empty feeling that eats at me. And if they reject me or betray me, well I just wont pay them, and It will be as nothing to me. The hours are long and I am trapped inside my own head, there is no mirror for my thoughts and they are poisoning me one at a time.

Animosity

Forum & Chat Buddy
You should not have to pay for your friends. Friends should be your friends because they want to be. Not because you paid them a certain amount of money to be. That's a silly idea to even think that. Friends are friends because they like who you are, what you do, have the same interests as you, so technically, they wouldn't be friends at all.
This is what Wikipedia says
Friendship:
-The tendency to desire what is best for the other
-Sympathy and empathy
-Honesty, perhaps in situations where it may be difficult for others to speak the truth, especially in terms of pointing out the perceived faults of one's counterpart
-Mutual understanding and compassion; ability to go to each other for emotional support
-Enjoyment of each other's company
Trust in one another
-Positive reciprocity — a relationship is based on equal give and take between the two parties.
-The ability to be oneself, express one's feelings and make mistakes without fear of judgement.
-It is very important to have honesty, trust, sympathy, respect and helpfulness in friendship.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friend

So like I said, technically, they wouldn't be friends at all. Here on sf, we are all friends of yours. So you have friends from all around the world. I'll be your friend if you want. My PM box is always open. Take care of yourself. We're all here if you need us. xxxxx

they would only be around as long as the money was-they would not be your friends.
real friends-true friends are people you can call when your in a fix, people who call you when they are in a fix
people you laugh with
people you enjoy spending time with.

you pay for sex from a hooker,sure

you you never get to make love. two very different things

why is it you think you have problems making friends?

sorry i dont know about your background or anything, just wanted to say hi x Amy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00