Pcabt go on

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shermana55, Sep 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shermana55

shermana55 Active Member

I don't feel like I'm really here or apart of my body I can't breathe I can't see everything is going black I am having a panic attack I want to end my life more than anything and not even a bunch of klonopins helped calm me down I want my heart to stop beating I was not meant to be here or to suffer this much this life has nothing to offer me but pain my mind no longer has a will to live and my body is complying everything is shutting down I want my time to be up as my boyfriend lays sleeping next to me he has no idea the chaos that is tormenting my mind yet all is still and quiet around me and I just want to zNot feel this way anymore I want to die why can't anyone understand its for the best and that I'm sick and will never get better I really believe that god wants me to join him now tht I am meant to die and be free from this suffering and be joined with god

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu cannot see the future what it holds hun you can heal with right supports in place Your have people who are for you and will help you You are not mean t to die none of us are meant to leave and the suffering the pain we feel are just our emotions overwhelming us. With therapy support you can learn how to deal with that ok reach out and get that support so your sadness lessens

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am so sorry that you are in this much pain. Are you working with doctors to try to find something that helps? I just wish someone could find the right medications to help you. I personally do not think that klonapin is a very strong medication. I am glad you posted here. I hope you will keep posting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.