pdocs are pains

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by GA_lost, Aug 21, 2013.

1. GA_lost

GA_lost Well-Known Member

Today I finally heard from a pdoc who I had seen before. She had thrown me out of her practice six years ago because I had hurt myself. Even though it has been six years since I have hurt myself and three years since I have hurt myself she still would not accept me back. I am so angry and hurt that this bitch will not give me a second chance. It is this type of bs that got me to being suicidal and harming myself in the first place. Damn pdocs who do not want to treat people who have a greater need than some other people.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry this pdoc judges you by your past history hun not a good pdoc to have right you want one that is caring and understanding hugs

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

A Pdoc who doesnt treat people with history of self injuring????? Thats horrible. you deserve someone better than her. How can a self respecting pdoc actually have issues around treating people who used to si? I personally find this outrageous. I think you have every right to feel angry with her. And on the other hand, you honstly deserve someone much better than her.

4. prakash

prakash Well-Known Member

screw this pdoc. Why would you become suicidal because a pdoc did not treat you well. So many people have mistreated me, have used me, but they did not make me suicidal. Be strong. Kick the pdcos that mistreat you. Find one who is caring. do not blame yourself if someone mistreats you, rejects you.

anyway today I learnt from Google what pdoc means. You have taught me a new word. I salute you !!!!

Be strong. Help yourself. Take care of yourself!!!!

God helps those who help themselves. I learnt this a long time ago.

5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

yes, prakash has a point. Please take the anger out on the pdoc. not on you. Okay? Dont hurt you because of what the pdoc did. Dont give her that power. I understand thats easier said than done. Still please dont hurt you more than she already did. Defy her. And be good to you.

Be kind to you. Because she hurt you. Thats really sticking it to her. When you can use her horrible actions to actually be good to yourself. And I know thats easier said than done. Believe me, I know.

6. Lost and tired

Lost and tired Well-Known Member

Im stunned that a pdoc, whose job is to help people with mental health issues, would do that to someone clearly in crisis. What does she want from her patients? That they stroll in whistling a happy tune and saying how fantastic they feel? She should have her licence taken away. And self harming isnt serious enough for her to waste her time on? Jesus wept!
    I talk to my pdoc about self harming at every visit because I do it a lot, in the hundreds so far this year alone. He takes it very seriously and takes it as a guide to how my meds are working.
    I am so angry at your pdoc, she shouldn't be allowed around vulnerable people. You shouldn't feel like harming yourself, you should live to spite the evil bitch.

7. GA_lost

GA_lost Well-Known Member

Thank You for your support. I am fighting any urge to hurt myself.

8. Lost and tired

Lost and tired Well-Known Member

Keep fighting GA_lost, dont give up.

9. flowers

flowers Senior Member

yes, keep fighting. dont let that sorry excuse for a pdoc cause you to harm yourself. You deserve better than to harm yourself because of her sick limits. I know its really hard. You were SO triggered, of course. :hug: