Peace at last.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DropKick, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DropKick

DropKick Active Member

It seems no one can help me. I entered the chat room in one last stand to try and get some one to talk to, and got whisked away in a hurry.

It is too late now. Thank you BrianG for talking to me the other night, you push through and hopefully will never have to visit this website again. I wish the best of luck for any one who feels what i am feeling, and hope you can get through it.

One last piece of advice. If you come to this website to seek help, or a distraction, I strongly advise you leave now. It is a great place to go to vent, but in the end you will read others stories, and experiences, and realize the world is a terrible, terrible place. Every one you are getting advice off is just as depressed as you are.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I have some letters to write.
  2. well do whatever you want, but I am not depressed. I used to be, but I am not anymore. I don't know what to say to you, if you want to talk email me I will be your friend, I have been in the same place as you but I am not anymore. RISE ABOVE RISE ABOVE. I'm telling everyone on here to read this book called conversations with god, it's not religious just spiritual. If you don't have anything you want, that's okay. Just be happy for no reason and whatever you want will come to you.

It's a cold world.
    It's a long long winter.
    There's a short, dark day.
    Until the night takes back over.

But just go ooooon, friends will scream in your cave
    Just go on with your days.
    You belong to the blood.
    And your heart knows the way

Hail the west, hail the east, hail the south, hail the north!!!!!!!!! When you are washing the dishes, feel how warm the water is, and be amazed by the warmth. Take a walk outside (the seasons are changing!) and look how beautiful it is. Get outside of yourself and be really nice to someone (thank "lifeislife" for that advice.) Feel the wind on your face. JUST BE HAPPY FOR NO REASON AND THEN YOU WILL HAVE A REASON TO BE HAPPY. I know it's hard, I know how amazingly hard it is, but I did it, so you can too. give me an address and I will send you some music that helped me to RISE ABOVE. or if you don't feel comfortable with that, give me like the address of an empty house in your town and I will send it there. email it.
  3. lost43215

lost43215 Well-Known Member

Why go? I mean, you can leave from this site if you want, but no need to commit suicide. I know what you mean with chat. I go in there too and it's pretty, intimidating i guess, but either way, i cant get help from there either. And ya, this place is a great place to vent, that's what I use it for, but it's also to get advice, and learn from other's experience so that it doesnt happen to you.

I havent read any of your previous posts, so if you want, just post the links to the posts that go over your problems here. Just wait a day first, I mean, you can still choose to go thru with it tom if u want, but at least just post a huge post about all your problems, what youve tried, etc here, a nice summary, and I'll at least see how I can help from my experience, as im sure others will too.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you had strength to reach out for help I do please crisis team are very kind and supportive please reach out and get through this pain. Your right some people find the saddness here overwhelming but others are comforted in that they know they can speak freely with out back lash They know they are not alone. Please reach out and get support for you okay you deserve happiness.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.