Blackness Guest

Hey come on!
    stay :hug:

3. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

What's wrong? :hug:

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Please hang in there, Kurt. Please give it some time like I said on the phone, what's a few days to think? :hug:

5. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Talk to us hun please dont leave without a word :sad:

6. I'm still not doing very well, as tonight will be difficult dealing with my mother when she gets home from visiting her father in the hospital.

7. My mother is helping her father while he is in the hospital. Actually, she'll be more help to her mother, which is fine, though I'm very upset because my mother won't even try to help me visit a doctor about my right foot. She knows that I've been falling down more often, and I need to find out about medicare, how to switch to medicare from medicaid, and how to get a power wheelchair through them, which is why going to a doctor would help. My mother refuses to help me, yet, she threatens to kick me out whenever I have tried to get records from her so that I could try to help myself. Also, whenever I have been in a hospital, she yells at me in the emergency room. One time, she yelled so loudly, so much so, that the security checked up on what was happening. My mother doesn't act like this around her family though, because she loves them, they love her, and they all hate me. I'm very suicidal right now and I'm on edge. Tonight is going to be awful.

8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:hug: We're here for you hun. :hug:

9. danni

danni Chat Buddy

Kurt hun :hug: please dont go you know your a very good friend of mine and i dont want to lose you. Remember what i told you on the phone last time we talk if you need anything to please call me. I care about you kurt i dont want anything bad to happen to you :hug: hang in there hun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.