Peace

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by frizziidizzle, Oct 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Truth is i've tried to be strong for all those on the site, you deserve it.
    Truth is I'm not so good, I feel this is the time. Tomorrow my mom goes on holiday for a week, I will be here by myself left to do anything I want to. Will she be shocked when she comes back?
    I am sorry all those people that tried, I don't want you to feel as though it was a waste of time. Your are good people and you deserve too see the light at the end of the tunnel.

2. try some more..stay a little stronger...think of this as a break and relief your mom will be gone for a week...dont do something you will regret...this is your chance to be happy...the chance to walk into a room and not have to worry about anything or anyone...watch tv..sleep in..stay in your pjs..rent movies..invite friends over..eat some ice cream.....don't give up just yet...its not your time...

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Lou,
    What is going on? can you elaborate a little more about what has brought you to go thru with killing yourself? Everyone here has been there but we always find something to hang on to. Just the advice I received here I have backed down the last two times I was ready to commit. I got some really good advice from the forum and I use it.
    I am still very suicidal but I don't talk about it anymore to people here in the real world. They have no clue. Like I said there has to be something or someone that you can hang onto and talk to us, thats what we are here for. Please don't harm yourself. Seek the help....Take Care!!~Joseph~

4. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

I know you don't see that light yet, but hold on frizzi, see that dim one at the end..its me waving at you with the flashlight. I am here for you. We all are..with arms wide open. Please don't harm yourself. Think of the time you will have to ponder something new you can do for yourself..just for you...taking nice long hot baths without interruptions, with nice smelling scented candles. Playing your music as loud as you want to ..dancing in your pjs through the house...singing with the hairbrush in your hand. I know you don't feel good right now. Please know we all care about you and want you to "feel" better.

:hug:

5. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

I am sorry your feeling this way at the mo. Please don't give up when you feel so bad come on here there will always be someone to listen to you or give the chat room a go it may help to distract you for a bit. Don't think about harming yourself while your alone try and think of other nice things you can do for yourself. Keep talking and try and stay strong :hug:

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Lou. Please try to be strong and don't do anything drastic while your mom is on holiday. Everyone here wants you live, especially Tonie. You gals need eachother. I'm always here if you need someone to talk to. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.