Peak Oil a zionist scam?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by me1, May 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

http://www.rense.com/general75/zoil.htm

Fascinating article suggests oil is abiotic, not the the result of dead dinosaurs or whatever it is we're taught! That Russia has developed technology to exploit this and in turn helped Vietnam and the US aren't very happy about it.

2. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

3. hammockmonkey

4. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, that is the same article, Hammock.

5. Raven

Raven Guest

I have heard of this before, I am still waiting for all the wells in the united states to start refilling themselves. So far this has not happened, every year more and more countrys are added to those that have peaked, Russia is now on the chopping block, mexico is dropping over dubble digets every year. So even if its abotic it does not help us as we are still useing it up way faster then its filling up. Personly I think abotic oil is a scame, were so damnd hardwired to belive in this whole eternel growth bullshite that we came up with this theory to make it so that we can keep on growing. Me I belive the brick wall is comeing and its gonna be one hell of a ride, just wait till the end of the year, my guess oil will be well over 150$

~Your daily doomer,,
    Raven

6. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

Where does the 'zionist scam' part come in? And what possible benefit could there be for Zionists to push peak oil in the first place?

7. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

The author is implying that the whole concept of Peak Oil is nothing but a scam. A zionist scam. Why zionist? Well they get the blame for everything else, so why not?! Hence where zionist comes into it.

How do they benefit? I would have thought that was obvious. Just run the scenario through in your head. What are the inevitable consequences of the population believing that they are running out of oil and how would the zionists benefit?

8. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

And as others have pointed out, doesn't make a whole lot of sense doing so. Whether oil is 'abiotic', fossilized remains or implanted into the ground by Reptiloids from Planet Zymurgli IX really doesn't matter much as to its consumption and production. As best we can tell there's only so much of it and it is not something that is going to spontaneously regenerate in next couple of millenia.

The sorts of critique of peak oil that might make a bit more sense relate to available reserves, the possibility of extraction from what are currently marginal sources (things like shale oil), etc. I'm personally agnostic on the concept of peak oil, but this critique seems, well, fundamentally silly. I say 'agnostic' because both parties to the debate seem as motivated by political concerns as anything else.

Edit: The above is kind of a poor choice of words. I guess I accept the concept of Peak Oil, but do have my doubts as to whether or not we're really there yet. Sorry about that.

It isn't to me. Hell, most oil reserves are in countries antagonistic to Israel. To supress information that places where oil reserves are now tapped out might somehow be regenerated (e.g. Pennsylvania and Texas in the US) doesn't seem to benefit zionism one jot.

9. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

interesting :biggrin:

10. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

It's hard for me to believe anything the government says and even harder for me to believe what the Russians say.

To be honest I hate ridiculous theories and this theory sounds like paranoia.

11. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

Oil being abiotic, assuming it is, would represent a very big deal, surely? Albeit, not as often stated, an "unlimited" supply as people would need to consume it in no greater quantity than is being produced in the mantle, or else it would still run out.

Yes, and "most countries antagonistic to Israel" means the countries in the middle-east, where the zionists intended to invade and searched for a justification. This being the latest in a long lines of myths, assuming it, like all the others, is false. Suppressing information about possible "regeneration" is exactly what one would expect surely? If it became known that oil was abiotic, assuming it is, and that oil wells were replenishing, assuming they are, then the justification for invading the middle-east is gone.

12. hammockmonkey

A much simpler reason whyy people in the West have not been exposed to this "deep oil" theory is it originated in the USSR and is mostly in Russian. It would be to our advantage to utilize this type of research because if all oil fields could replenish themselves, guess what that means the oil fields in the USA could refill which would basically solve our oil problems. This, of course, assumes that the oil fields could refill at a fairly quick rate.

But, it was the jews that started the cold war so i guess i see the zionist conspiracy thing. quick note they (the jews) invented russian to stop amuricans from talking with russians.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.