1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peaks and valleys

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SmilePretty, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

I have been in such a weird mood for this past month. Its like....I get a bad grade, i cut myself. My mom yells at me, I cut myself. I do something wrong, I want to kill myself. Its never just oh...well next time I will do it right. It seems to be all or nothing for me right now. No matter how minor the situation is, I always resort to thinking of suicide. I mean, I don't think that I am in a state where I would actually go through with it, but it is still scary just how my mind automatically resorts to it.

I feel like I am just stuck here. I can't get myself out of it. The peaks are great, but the valleys out weigh them and they leave me so drained and scared. I dont want to kill myself. But I fear if it keeps going on I wont see any other way out of this mess. Does this make any sense? I feel like I am the only one who knows what I am talking about. Normally I wouldnt even post a message like this...but I dont have very many people to talk to. And the people I can talk to, all have problems of their own that they need to deal with. :mellow:

2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug::sad: I know what you're saying and I really don't have any words, but I hear you.

3. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

hun, ive felt how you feel, and im sure most of the people who selfs harm has been trough it. there is a self harm section in this forums whre im sure you will find a lot of activities to be able to start coping with your emotions and urges.

but posting here has been a great advance! means u want to stop! that u are trying to feel better, and certanly we`ll try to help u or at least hear you :D

take care hun :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.