1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peanut Butter

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by AfterFact, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AfterFact

AfterFact Well-Known Member

Anyone else eating peanut better right now?

2. Joshuwa

Joshuwa Well-Known Member

i wish :( might have to make some peanut butter on toast for breakfast though

3. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I ate a Reeses muffin a little while ago. with Reeses pieces in it... that has peanut butter.. it was good...

4. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

I could live off peanut butter and jam... ;P mhmmhm!

5. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

Every day, always my late night snack, while others have a BLT I have a PBLT.:huh:

6. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

No.

But now I want peanut butter so I will have some!

7. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

Lol being English I've never tried that. Is it seriously as good as people say it is?

8. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I think it's more easy and reminiscent of childhood (when it was made because it was easy and sweet, and thus palatable to a child) than a particularly good sandwich. That said, they are a staple of my existence, but if I had a sandwich chef on hand with unlimited ingredients I'd eat very few as a proportion of the total number of sandwiches consumed.

9. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

reeses peanut butter cup....yummy

10. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

I blame you guys for the fact that I went and got a peanut butter cup. :mad:

They taste so dang good! :laugh:

11. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

Personally I hate the shit but I got a question for all of you yanks.... why is it that majority of chocolate bars that come out in America have Peanut Butter or Peanuts????

12. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

I'm not. However for lunch at school today I had some crackers with peanut butter between them. ♥
    My friend kept laughing at me trying to get the rest of it out of my teeth with my tongue :laugh:

13. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

We had an ex-president who was a peanut farmer, he passed into law that at least 50% of all candy bars must have either peanuts or peanut butter.:rolleyes:

14. oval

oval Well-Known Member

o god, yess!!! :biggrin:

15. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

No but I eat it quite often.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.