Peanut Butter

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by AfterFact, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AfterFact

AfterFact Well-Known Member

Anyone else eating peanut better right now?

2. Joshuwa

Joshuwa Well-Known Member

i wish :( might have to make some peanut butter on toast for breakfast though

3. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I ate a Reeses muffin a little while ago. with Reeses pieces in it... that has peanut butter.. it was good...

4. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

I could live off peanut butter and jam... ;P mhmmhm!

5. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

Every day, always my late night snack, while others have a BLT I have a PBLT.:huh:

6. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

No.

But now I want peanut butter so I will have some!

7. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

Lol being English I've never tried that. Is it seriously as good as people say it is?

8. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I think it's more easy and reminiscent of childhood (when it was made because it was easy and sweet, and thus palatable to a child) than a particularly good sandwich. That said, they are a staple of my existence, but if I had a sandwich chef on hand with unlimited ingredients I'd eat very few as a proportion of the total number of sandwiches consumed.

9. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

reeses peanut butter cup....yummy

10. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

I blame you guys for the fact that I went and got a peanut butter cup. :mad:

They taste so dang good! :laugh:

11. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

Personally I hate the shit but I got a question for all of you yanks.... why is it that majority of chocolate bars that come out in America have Peanut Butter or Peanuts????

12. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

I'm not. However for lunch at school today I had some crackers with peanut butter between them. ♥
    My friend kept laughing at me trying to get the rest of it out of my teeth with my tongue :laugh:

13. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

We had an ex-president who was a peanut farmer, he passed into law that at least 50% of all candy bars must have either peanuts or peanut butter.:rolleyes:

14. oval

oval Well-Known Member

o god, yess!!! :biggrin:

15. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

No but I eat it quite often.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.