Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by alle_vite, Apr 12, 2012.

1. alle_vite

alle_vite Well-Known Member

For any that spoke to her on here, she has passed away I spoke with her mother today! My heart has a piece missing and im struggling to accept any of what I have been told I've cried all night and no where to turn
  2. houseofcards

houseofcards Well-Known Member

R.I.P. hun, you deserved to have a great life. I'm so sorry it let you down.
  3. SashaJade

SashaJade Well-Known Member

RIP Blou, I didn't know you too well, but from the chats we had you were such an amazing person, and so kind to everyone around you.
    I wish we could have helped you out more in your time of need, but I guess we may not have seen just how much you were hurting.
    You are truely loved and will be missed incredibly.
    I hope you are happy, safe and at peace where ever you are, little peach.
  4. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

rest in peace. :badday:
  5. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

one of my best friends, and i've told you that many a time... i promised you that you would be missed, and you were no exception to the feelings of others. I'm sorry you felt you had to deal with your problems on your own.. and I wish i had been more available to you... I'm always going to remember you.. like i promised...
  6. troubledprincess

troubledprincess Well-Known Member

R.I.P Blou i hope u are in a better place u will be missed
  7. lost81

lost81 Staff Alumni

You are an amazing person Blou. Thank you for the times I had the pleasure of speaking to you and thank you for putting a smile on my face when I didn't think it were possible. I hope you are at peace now and you will always be in my thoughts.
  8. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Give yourself grieving time. But remember she would want you all to stay focused on improving your own quality of life where possible. Make her proud to have been your friend/comrade in this battle against life's misfortunes.

Gone, but not forgotten, she can live on through us all.

I hardly ever knew her - but I can tell she meant a lot to many. :grouphug:

9. HarleyTwin

HarleyTwin Staff Alumni

This really breaks my heart...I don't know any words to say right now. Just know that those who are hurting here, my arms are wide open for you, however far I seem to be.

RIP, angel. May you find your rainbow and may it lead you where you should have been in life.
  10. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

It is with a heavy heart that I write this...but this is the time, to hold each other tighter, reach out to those who are hurting, remember to serve ourselves better...and that there are people who care
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2012
  11. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I was so upset to hear this Blou! I am sorry I wasn't very supportive during your time of need. I remember a year or so ago we had the most amazing and amusing chats, and understood how gross it was to have catheter malfunctions and patient malfunctions at work! I am sorry that this has happened and I hope you are now at peace. You were such a pretty, intelligent girl with a good sense of humour. Rest in peace hun, you will be sorely missed!
  12. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

RIP my friend , tho not by blood you were a sister to me , i love u and care for u . i hope ur at peace now and that your pain has eased
    love always hun xx
  13. aussiegal

aussiegal Well-Known Member

RIP beautiful soul. There just aren't enough words that can be said. There never will be enough words. Prayers and love going your direction.
  14. princessofelegance

princessofelegance Well-Known Member

I only spoke to you a few times, but you were always so lovely and kind. I hope where ever you are, your at peace.
  15. alle_vite

One of the most amazing caring soulfull people I ever met, over the years I had the pleasure of meeting u in person and spending some brilliant times with you! Chicken sausages and burnt popcorn will never be touched again! The massive hole you have left is unreal Lou I've been speaking to your mum over the past two days trying to help answer questions for her but nothing I can say is going to ease her pain! So many nights we sat up talking through all the dark thoughts and bad feelings and we go through then for years but you didn't call or txt or anything :-'( things could have been so different if you just txt or called! Loved by hundreds missed my thousands! Love you beautiful angel sleep tight your at peace now. Xxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2012
  16. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Reading this I'm near tears.. I was texting blou a little while before this.. and I was wondering where she had went.. I know she will be missed by a lot of people here.. She was so kind and caring.. I wish I could have got to know her more.. And It saddens me she has left.. I just hope she has gone to a better place now..

RIP Blou, you will be missed... :cry:
  17. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

i only talked with yo u a few times, yet it always brought a smile to my face hearing you in chat.... you will enver fully be gone from here, as you will always be in SF's heart.... always... i hope you know how much you were loved....
  18. alle_vite

That last hug I got seems a million miles at now if I knew it was going to be my last I would have held on forever I can't get my head round anything right now why didn't you call or txt like you have done since u met you things could and should be so different t
  19. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Now for a little poetry..

Advised to keep it to this one - but hopefully this touches you all :)

To Pecheur,

With kindness as a gift
    Your soul was truly blessed
    People's lives you touched
    You will always be missed

For those that knew her better than I did

Its better out than in,
    But not a reason to end,
    she shall live on through us all
    We'll remember you, as a true friend
  20. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support