People always let me down

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by alice_0, Jul 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alice_0

alice_0 Active Member

I dont see the point in trying to make friends anymore, on here or anywhere else, all people ever do is let you down! you think you found a friend, or just someone you can talk to and then they just ignore you and forget about you, probably just laughing at all the stuff you told them when you finally decided to open up to somebody because you didnt have anyone else.
    to all these people, go fuck yourselves! Im so tired of being treated like shit and being ditched! im a nice fucking person and im just so tired of it. What the fuck is everyones problem? if you dont really care, then dont get on here and fucking act like it, dont pretend like you like someone and then just ditch them and forget about them! its easier to just be alone all the time rather than having assholes act like they care about you for a while just cause they are bored with their own life for the moment. so once again to alll of those people, Fuck you!!!
    and to all others, sorry, im just so depressed and so tired of everyone and everything, and no one cares, so i really dont even know why i bother posting stuff on here anymore. i honestly think i should just delete my account and quit acting like anyone really gives a shit.
  2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Well for one, you can't delete your account :).

And I'm sorry to here about people letting you down and throwing things back in your face. I don't exactly know that feeling because I don't have an awful lot of friends. And the few I do have, well I barely see them. Only when I'm at school. I can't handle anymore time with them :laugh:. They're generally annoying people and wouldn't accept me for who I am :(.\

Then again, I'm on a fairly small school(280 something kids). So you only get to see such a small amount of people. And I've never gone regional so I tend to think about things as though I'm in my own little world. It's a pretty bad world I guess, and you only see small glimmers off hope.

Right now I'm feeling pretty tired. Not tired as in I want to go to sleep, but more of an 'exhausted'. To tired to barely do anything.

If you ever wanna talk, give me a PM or something. I'm not the best conversationalist(I'm pretty shy and quiet in real life), but I'm usually on and off the site. Depending on the time of day of course :tongue:.

:) Hope things get better for you...:hugtackles:
  3. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

I have been let down so many times I will never open up again.

I say this next comment so much it should be my signature.

"I don't want you to go down the same road I did",open up,keep trying.

I have also figured that my life is ruined,why not try to make someone elses better so they don't have to go through what I did.

If you PM I will listen.I know how it feels ignored etc.
  4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for all the pain you suffered.

Yes people do let others down, because we are all human and all fallable, which means we all make errors and mistakes. You will find many people on here who may not act in the way you need and that is because of their own problems, not a reflection on you. They may end up overwhelmed by their situation, they may really want to be there but not know how, or may be scared or something, so try to remind yourself that its not a reflection on you.

It sounds like you are making a lot of presumptions about situations (like that people are laughing at you, or they only spoke to you because they were bored, etc) and that can be very painful for you because you're adding interpretations of situations that are not there and make the situations hurt more.

I'm wondering if maybe it might be worth looking for friends in healthier places. You don't need to open up to them. Just having someone to chat to and laugh with can ease loneliness. Do you have any hobbies or clubs or anything you go to?
  5. Soul of a Dragon

Soul of a Dragon Well-Known Member

Hey, I just wanted to say that you should not blame people for not talking to you anymore. They are not laughing at you I am sure, people can be quite busy at times. After that they can be very ashamed they didn't talk to you, so they wont even try contacting you anymore. Its human nature.
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

PM me anytime!! I'm usually on line in the mornings..Sometimes in the afternoon..I'll listen and talk with you..
  7. Mystic

Mystic Well-Known Member

I know this may not be much....but its happened to me. I left and came back after some time and I said I did not want to talk about why and how I feel, someone PM'ed me and asked to be my friend and pleaded with me to open up, "I would like you to call me a friend" sort of thing, which I eventually did believing she may be helping me. What happened is having opened up, she abruptly left and totally ignored me. I felt bitter, angry and betrayed.

This is emotional trolling...I have more grief than I can cope with right now, without the insult of being ignored and blown off - presumably because she got bored and decided I was not worth the effort, which I gathered from the numerous posts she makes to other threads.

Yes it really stinks and bites...I feel I cannot trust anyone anymore. It has made me miserable and angry.

8. Soul of a Dragon

How can you get angry at people on this forum!?!? People are not stable here, they come and go. They get depressed and shell in.

Stop Judging people, stop seeing only bad in people. Jesus! People with experience like you should be understanding to others, why can't you reach for the light in your heart??
  9. Mystic

Mystic Well-Known Member

What experience would that be? And what light are we talking about?

I only judge those who seek to hurt people.
  10. Soul of a Dragon

You are here, I am assuming you went through some hard shit.
    Light is in every one of us, people just ignore it.

I am not talking about the flashlight in your pocket! XD
  11. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

No matter what someone's experiences have been, or how understanding they are, we all still have feelings and can be hurt. You've told Mystic not to judge, but you're judging him at the same time. It's not easy to be understanding when you've been hurt badly. I hope you can understand that.
  12. Soul of a Dragon

Yes but people forget a lot of things, and sometimes they need a reminder. I am not judging him, I am reminding him of the good inside.

I cannot say how many times people were right calling me a dick, because of my ignorance I would fail to see what I had become.
  13. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi alice. I'm sorry that people here have let you down, but you have to remember that the majority of people here are depressed and some a suicidal too. Lots of people need help here hun. Please don't give up. :hug:
  14. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

You never really know what other people think. Praying for you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.