People Are Causing Me Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

kath

How can i explain it and share if people are only just gonna shout at me for my sitatuion or take my control away.i tired explaining this to the people in my life.They told me to keep my mouth shut.When you feel like your dying thats a really big thing.i needed support.Dont they think i feel bad enough?Bad enough about this.Well i do,i did and now i feel worse.

No one here will tell you to shut your mouth. Who ever told you that needs a good kick in th efecking teeth :mad: :mad:

You have support here hun, please use it.

B
Kath, hun, we can understand you, we probly can relate to it. You can just be honest here, let it al out, no one tells you to shut up, we care about you, we are here if you need us :hug: :hug: :hug:

kath

i am too scared to even try and use any of the support which may be here given recent events.Simply too scared.It is beyond me.i do not dare.

kath

Wish it was that simple.

Talking can have many many consequences for me right now.

And even if i could i wouldnt dare.

i wouldnt do that to someone,put that on someone.

Things are that bad for me.

But it doesnt matter.Even with the little i could perhaps physically manage to say its too risky.

Too much risk.

Too scary.

Its hard to say any of it.

What would happen?

Certainly couldnt all of it

But even if i could really really struggle with myself and lead myself just to say a little even the little i could say would be too much for anyone too handlew.

just too much.

Too much risk

You know what even if politics and red tape hadnt come into my sitaution it would be so so hard for me to talk.

i still wouldnt manage it.

Not totally.

People dont realise how hard this is for me

And now they really think i need to deal wigth the implication of politics coming into my situatoin too.

Well maybe i cant deal with that too.

i am totally alone with this and im totally stuffed and i always would be

i have to be alloone with this.......the world does not allow it any other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00