people daring to tell others how to live?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by DarkLordVader, Dec 18, 2013.

1. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

yea, that is right... others who are worse off than some sit back and tell us/them how to live. why would we listen to such nonsense? how do we know these people are stable, its obvious they are NOT or why would they be here? please please please tell me how to live my life... tell me what i am doing wrong and how i am never going to get anywhere... stop beating around the bush and tell the TRUTH!!! tell me how much of a monster i am, and how living in darkness is the only way to have purpose... TELL ME!!! TELL ME how wonderful you all are and how stupid, worthless, ignorant, arrogant, cruel, rude, abusive i am or can be. PLEASE continue to run me down, because i wont get the picture that way.... RUN ME DOWN to the point where i will snap, because that is where all these WONDERFUL words are sending me. STOP trying to act like your the most positive person in the world and please, SHUT THE HELL UP!!! STOP trying to convince others i am UNWORTHY of being here and that i should just crawl back into the black hole i slithered out of... YOUR words scar and wound people, do you care? FUCK NO!!!!!! your arrogance blinds you, you sicken me with your presence... TELL me how all i do is verbally trash others... TELL me how i NEVER help anyone... EVER!@!!!! STOP assuming your right all the time and maybe take a step back and ask a polite and innocent question... STOP trying to force me to answer questions the way YOU want them answered.... STOP trying to piss me off, because you are doing a bang up job at it...

this post is to be very vague, if anyone takes it personally, its NOT on me... ITS ON YOU....

have a nice day...