"People do care"

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SteKelly1012, Mar 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteKelly1012

SteKelly1012 Account Closed

I suffer from depression etc, I had another account but I forgot my password! Stupid me!

Anyway, I always think to myself "NO-ONE WOULD CARE IF I JUST GAVE UP" but then lots of people on here reply "People do care"

My question is this...

Why don't they show they care now??
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Have you tried reaching out to them they do care people here care it has what kept me from leaving Keep talking here or posting let us know what is happening so we can support you
  3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

What do you mean by why don't they show they care now?

There always will be empathy in human beings that gives us ability to feel for other human beings. So therefore people always will care. Yes there will be people who have less empathy attribute and others who have more.
  4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. This forum is a supportive forum which will help you get through this tough period. The important thing to remember is that people who are depressed can only be understood by the ones who suffer. You first need to explain what is causing your pain. You have deal with depression hour by hour but simply appreciating the simple things in life. Be strong and keep posting. If you want to talk further, please PM anytime.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.