people fucking with me out in public

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by cloudy, Sep 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

ppl in chat had to hear this crap. i knew yesterday that i was feeling bad and still went out in public. before i went into an antique store, i had thought about driving my car right in front of an 18 wheeler on the interstate. so i go into one of my favorite antique stores to look for costume jewelry. this girl looks directly at me with a smile on her face and i roll my eyes and look away. i could feel and hear the negativity in her voice. by that time i was struggling to stay in the store. i made myself stay. this other lady and her husband were in the store at the time and i heard the lady say "lesbian" and she and her husband kept hovering around me.

i bought this beautiful green and white glass necklace.

i have to force myself to face these situations head on. i quit taking my medication because i am taking an anti biotic and don't want any interference between it and my regular medication. so i am now in a violent state of mind because of yesterday. i am really sick of strangers messing with me out in public. any advice? stay inside a house the rest of my life? bs i wish i was hallucinating because those situations would have been easier to be around,. no no so i am weak and they are strong. no fuck you. weak people seek drama.

2. shuddertothink

shuddertothink Well-Known Member

well what i do if something like that happens to me, and believe me i get called "fag" quite a bit, like last night, i call them on it, i confront them to their face, and more times than not, they are so dumbfounded that they just walk away. If it's in public most people wont get physical for fear of arrest. Stand up for yourself.

3. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

thanks. the thing with that is, is sometimes i can't tell who said it because most folks do this type of shit from cars or at a distance. i know i am going to snap one day, so i am emotionally prepared for when i do finally snap on someone.

4. shuddertothink

shuddertothink Well-Known Member

sometimes that helps. I wouldnt pay attention to what people say if they say it from a car or something like that, im sure it bothers you but try not to let it bother you so much. ignorant people do that kind of thing, and they're not worth the effort of getting upset, just remember that.

5. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I don't use the chat, but I'm really sorry you were made to feel bad about your sexual orientation. I bet you anything at least one of them has struggled with their sexuality, and is jealous of you for not hiding it.

6. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

^ i'm heterosexual.
    pay me no mind. just been without my medication for days b/c of not wanting to mix the antibiotic with my reg medicine. i think the idiots in the world have increased since *2003*

7. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Well, that's even worse, then!

8. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

:) i just need to learn to ignore negative people.

9. sinnssykdom

sinnssykdom Banned Member

If you told the dr who prescribed you the antibiotics that you were taking other meds... psych meds then they should have prescribed you one that was safe to use with your other one. If not you need to go back and get a new prescription of an antirbiotic that is safe to use with your other meds!

10. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

:)

I admit, that would do a lot of good for all of us!

11. SweetVitriol

SweetVitriol Antiquitie's Friend

I agree..The quota of arseholes in this world has increased in the last few years..Even on this side of the Atlantic..

I can understand your feelings as I regularly get random abuse thrown at me as I am a very slim, well dressed, well spoken man so in the eyes of the douchbags out there, I am obviously gay..And they seem to revel in using it as an insult..

To me there is nothing wrong with being gay, in fact if hetrosexual men act like that then I would be proud to be called gay just so I am not counted among their number (I actually am bisexual)..
    Sometimes I let it slide, other times I use my strongest weapon (My broad & very verbose vocab) to humiliate them..But sometimes it really does hurt..Other times (Usually when I am in my darkest hours) I have struck out and really hurt people physically..But I find that the guilt that causes hurts me more than the original insult...

The world is full of idiots..Unthinking, uncaring & narrow minded..I have to accept that..But I find shelter in here with open minded & caring people such as yourself & all the others who have answered your message..

Don't lose sight of that hon..

There is only one man in the world
    and his name is All Men.
    There is only one woman in the world
    and her name is All Women.
    There is only one child in the world
    and the child’s name is All Children.
    —Carl Sandburg, from prologue to The Family of Man (1955)

12. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

i wouldnt worry bout random ppl and there abuse coz they dont mean anything.

its when 'friends' try and come in teh arcade and bother you and try to talk to you thats when it hurts.

13. NotThisLife

NotThisLife Well-Known Member

Tell me about it, wish I could learn too. If I told you some of the shit that's been said to me, well, no one would believe me

EDIT: Actually, I'll share one of my faves, which I received about a month ago. On another forum I came out about my sexuality. A couple of days later I woke to find this in my PM box:

"Fuck you, I hope you die. If I knew who you were, I might be tempted to do the deed myself. I would not be a murderer in God's eyes because you are not human. You are a predator that needs to go away for good"

Lemmie tell ya folks, that's not a whole lot of fun to read first thing in the morning. Unfortunately, it's not the only such message I've received. They do wonders for my self esteem and love of life. Just make me feel rosy they do /sarcasm

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2010
  14. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

sounds like the idiots i've been around lately. the only difference is, is that they won't say those things to my face. some of my teachers know i am mentally ill and i get this friendly annoyance that they've talked bad of me. i really hate going to college now because it has been such a bad experience. people there just think they're better than thou, don't want me around, and are going to accuse of being things.

as for the idiot who left that in your pm box, that is what is termed a *lunatic*

15. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

People like that are not human.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.