People Just Dont Fucking Care

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by joeysephine, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joeysephine

joeysephine Well-Known Member

they just dont, I hate most people because they hate me

I cant see why i cant just ger ran over and DIE FUCKING HELL

2. Jess

Jess Guest

What's going on hun? :hug: I dont' want you to die. talk to me. what's going on?

3. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

i know it can seem like everyone out there is horrible, but you have to try and trust that there are some good ones out there, there are a lot of good people on this site :smile:

why do you think people hate you? has something happened to make you feel like that?

im glad you havnt been run over hun :hug:
    feel free to PM me any time you need someone to talk to ok?

take care
    bunny

4. Luliby

Luliby Staff Alumni

You sound very angry and very hurt.

I'm glad you found our site and I want to encourage you to keep talking to us. And to reassure you that things can turn around.

Please think about this.. when you feel like you have nothing to loose.. when you've reached the bottom of the barrel, it's time to make a change. But not suicide. Life is something to loose.

Instead, this is the time to take new chances... call the suicide hotline, come back on line and let us know how your doing. If you feel like you just can't resist the suicidal urges, call 911 or go to the ER.

Because having suicidal thoughts does not mean you have no choice, it does not mean your life has reached a point of such desperation that there is no other path. Suicidal thinking happens when your up against a wall and your mind can't think of any other course. Thats why I'm glad you've come to this site. We have a lot of members with a lot of experience about being in a spot similar to yours now... and there is a way out worth living for.

Tell us your situation. Trust me, let it out.

There are other paths.

Talk to us.

5. Bette

Bette Guest

Joeysephine, yeah is absolutely seems like people don'tcare and the majority of them out in this world don't. It's a big ME ME ME place.

Then you have generous, caring and compassionate people like folks on here.

I don't want you to die either. Hopefully you'll talk about it a bit more. Until then please take care of you. There's DEFINATELY people who DO care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.