People just give up...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Metallica*Melinda, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

People are seeming to give up on me... I'm tired of everyone giving up on me, dont they know I've given up on myself? Maybe thats why they give up on me...
    I'm sorry. Im having a rough day, a rough month.
    You know the new-year was supposed to be good, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO it just got worse... FUCK THIS!

2. BeenThere

BeenThere Guest

Nope we are still here for you.There is a multitude of MSN addys to chose from....pick one and start chatting :) you are not alone.

3. MrDepressed

MrDepressed Guest

Stick with us here Mel, I dont believe we are given up or have given up or even will give up....

4. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

okay then if u say so...

5. Tearsalone

Tearsalone Well-Known Member

*jumps on you* everyone who's replied to you is right Mel, none of us is ever gunna give up on you.

6. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

People are giving up on you? I'm really sorry if that is the case, I don't think anyone here will ever do that to you however, but I know that sometimes online buddies just aren't the same as offline. I just know that there'll never be a time that EVERYONE will give up on you, there'll always be someone there for you okay?

7. twilight

twilight Well-Known Member

All I can say is I know what you mean. I just wish I had my only emotional support still... But he seems so far away. :cry: I'm here for you if you want to pm or IM me. Even if people have given up on you, you don't have to give up on yourself. After all the shit that has happened to me, I'm still trying and in therapy right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.