People, love, etc.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by _Hurting_, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Hurting_

_Hurting_ Guest

I let people walk all over me.
    I let people take advantage.
    all because i\\\'m too shy and in some instances too scared to say \\\"no\\\".
    I go along with things, because it\\\'s easier that way, in reality it isn\\\'t easier, it\\\'s just as hard but I can\\\'t say \\\"no\\\".
    that\\\'s the problem with love.
    i love love, at the same time, i hate it more than I have ever hated anything on this Earth.
    It goes either two ways - good or bad.
    Killing me inside and there\\\'s nothing I can do.
    I put up with it. Why?
    Because I love them.
    I can\\\'t stand the thought of me being without them.. I believe them, I trust them, so why do they do this?
    they say they love me and I believe them.
    they did something the other day that crushed any doubts in my mind that they didn\\\'t love me... so I know they love me, but why do people hurt the ones they love?
    Why do they not realise it? Seriously. Why.

Killing me inside.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

It is only because of their ignorance of your pain. They can never understand your pain because they have never had to feel it. Share it with them now and help them to understand how much you hurt and how much they hurt you. Then you can experience the good not the bad. It won't be easy but you are stronger than you think.

3. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

How many times have I head that we hurt those we love most. Made and still makes no sense yet it is a fact. Why? Too much confidence maybe?
    Coz we want what's best for them so we try to teach them the hard way what's alright and not? So many reasons are given to defend themselves for their wrong doings hun.

As itmah said, talk to them, share your thoughts and feelings with them and teach them better ways, by being an example mostly. Don't let yourself go down low for others hun, be yourself and be open and they will sooner or later take you up for example to follow.

:hug:

be well and stay safe hun

Granny x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.