people, people , people

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by blackcloud, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackcloud

blackcloud Guest

please don't kill yourselves! i know this world is a truly horrible world but please don't waste yourselves:sad:fight it with me! lifes a bitch i know but be strong and fight it.i believe we are here for a purpose and that purpose is to learn, to progress.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2007
  2. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

I agree.

If we all hang in here together, we'll make it.

3. KyleKW

KyleKW Well-Known Member

That's why we're here... I think, and hope... most of us are throwing out our feelings seeing if just maybe somehow a better answer develops.

4. blackcloud

blackcloud Guest

sure we will! lets stand together and fight it all the way! you are not alone

5. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

There is a better answer out there. I can feel it.

It justs frustrates me that the people who deserve happiness never get it, and those assholes who thrive on bringing people down are so goddamned happy and get their goddamned scholarships...

It's the same with love. Single for all of my sixteen years and that's never gonna change- even though I really give the most, and those who I love always get played...

Better days are there somewhere. We should divide and conquer. :smile:

((You know, I'll go north, you go south, etc?))

6. DownwardSpiral

DownwardSpiral Well-Known Member

Easier said than done. I don't want to die. However, I feel as though I cant get past the thoughts that are always in my head. I am getting help but at the same time I wonder if it is in vain. I almost feel as though taking my life is inevitable. I will continue fighting the thoughts though.

7. KyleKW

KyleKW Well-Known Member

"I almost feel as though taking my life is inevitable. I will continue fighting the thoughts though."

Likewise... Either I am going to end my life, some dignity that it's in my control, or am increasingly convinced that I'll likely end up so wounded by life that I'll be homeless or otherwise discarded further by life.

8. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

blackcloud i would like to say welcome to sf. we're glad you're here and thanks for posting such an encouraging post. most if not all of us here need a little encouragement from time to time.

kyle :please: hang in there we're here for ya

9. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Eh, I shouldn't have been born, I'm a waste, I haven't done anything so far in my life so I'm already doomed as a fuckup, I am so inferior to everyone else and haven't and can't do the basic things everyone else can, and I'm so afraid of death, why was I born just to suffer? :sad:

10. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm the same as you.:sad:but I'm out of here anyway and no return ticket for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.