people reach out all the time

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by scaryforest, Sep 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

and even when someone replies they shy- up.

and that someone has probs of own anyway and wow it s just a big cycle.

i ve not been here in a couple of weeks and i only come here when tipsy and then people mock me and make me feel "that" small when all i did was try and help. wow someone give an actual damn other than site admins and total eclipse and dawn who got banned for trying to help

btw i really need help
    and it s supposed to be mutual but noone has helped!
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry but do not understand this

I am a moderator. I don't know you. You don't know me. I reach out all the time too and often get rejected. What would make you think that I don't care though other than me being a moderator? I'm just a normal person like you. I think you should give people a chance before judging them.
  3. scaryforest

i gave so many people chances. i am not judgmental.
    just it s supposed to be mutual and it isn t.

whom did you reach out to? do you wanna talk? idgaf if you re a moderator or an admin or God tbh. you are a person to me.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Those people YOU gave the chances to can do the same as the people I gave the chances to -they can seriously f#ck off out of your life. If they can't accept you for you, you don't need them in your life. As for me it's family members and health care workers I have reached out to and rejected me but I will admit that there are some who are very helpful. You just gotta take a chance and keep the right people in your life.

And, thanks :hug:

I was annoyed earlier but have had a long chat with a lovely member on here just now and it's helped a lot so I am ok now, but shall you need to talk I am here!
  5. Sparrow91

Sparrow91 Well-Known Member

Sometimes it's hard to talk , I worry about saying something wrong and hurting the person I'm trying to help.. But I remember talking to you and I do care about you , I'm here most of the time so if you need to talk you can always message me, I try my best
  6. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

While it's sometimes hard to talk, its also hard to understand emotions properly through words alone. Have you not got a therapist?

And as a side note - aren't you more likely to react a bit stronger emotionally (with frustration/anger) when you are tipsy to when you are sober? Just a thought, as those under influence of anything can react a bit more aggressively should they not get what they want, or those having withdrawal symptoms from particular substances.

2 people talking to each other can have 2 different situations, and both can be as frequent as each other. One is the mutual assisting, the other is so much more one-sided its hard to distinguish whether its worth continuing to offer support. But then there's always the guilt of giving up on someone who's low that makes that harder to do. Even when they are sucking the life out of you to the point you need the help to keep yourself going.

I know i've seen you about before, and not always been available to chat before. (Still not always available due to work and other things going on offline), but I can try (even if my opinion differs).
  7. scaryforest

hello again.
    sober now.

i was disgruntled about smth in chat i think.
    that chat just doesn't work for me.

i haven't got a therapist or anyone to talk to really.
    the person i do talk to is also very ill and has big issues with me talking to others or about others

idk how or where to strike a convo with any of you or how to keep one going. i need help with that,
    the convos usually fade, find it hard to stay in touch, weeks pass and then get the vibe noone cares, i don't know, it's confusing and
    currently am in process of being officially diagnosed with aspergers

i do still wanna help and offer support here but i haven't this summer because everything at home irl just escalated
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
  8. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

Hello ScaryForest

I have missed you. I would like to talk with you. I feel a kindred spirit-likeness in you.
    I would like so much to talk with you, here or anywhere.
    And, yes, I need you as much as you may need someone.

sending you hugs and snuggles to warm your heart, sadcat
  9. scaryforest

hello, cat.
    i think about you nearly every day and how is the cancer holding off?
    you were there that depressing day at start of summer and i look back and am always thankful for it.
    i liked the free flow of thought convos we had. idk what is wrong with me and why i did not reply to your last e- mail...
  10. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Sorry that you are feeling ignored, I know that feeling all too well. If you need to talk to someone about anything, I'm always around, even if you don't respond right away I'll still be there when you need to talk. I won't judge and I just listen and try to help.
  11. snogo

snogo Well-Known Member

I get ignored very often. So I would always use this as a constant reminder not to ignore people most of the time. Still it hurts whenever it happens to me. :confusion::disillusionment:. Keep posting.
  12. scaryforest

hey, hate it when people feel ignored. can talk to me if you like, also
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.