People suck

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ksmith621, Oct 30, 2013.

1. ksmith621

ksmith621 Member

Title says it all. All I ever do is try to be nice to people. I go out of my way to make them happy. Does anyone else worry about people liking them? I've become obsessed with it! It's like no matter what, I'm never good enough! For some reason these damn people won't answer my texts or calls or tweets. They act like I don't even exist anymore. And it hurts my feelings. So much. Even if they say they like me. I just don't know why I get so hurt when people don't show how much they like me.
  2. rtrt46546565

rtrt46546565 Well-Known Member

I agree. I prefer animals.
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Not anymore, because I've been rejected enough to prefer being alone. At least I won't get hurt that way. If anyone treats you like that, then screw them, because you deserve a lot better.
  4. ksmith621

ksmith621 Member

That's something people should be taught. Definitely something that needs to seep into people's brains. If someone is a jerk to you, then forget them. They don't even deserve your time. Whether that be time spent thinking about how much you hate them or time spent feeling down. We do deserve better!
  5. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

nope your right, people do suck and dont care about others... i sit here and suffer everyday and nobody cares... nice society we live in, isnt it?
  6. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I agree with you, people suck, but eventually you find one or two that dont, and these people will go out of their way to show their love for you...those are the gems you should find...

I've been used and abused so many times, because I believe in accepting the person no matter what, but I'm the one who was left out in the now I take care of myself first...and I'm picky about people who surround me...