people suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

swimmergirl

Just when I even think about trusting them, feel attached, need them....they leave. always. I don't matter. I just can depend on me. Life is such a joke.

fuck you all.

swimmergirl

Just found out today that the people I depend on the most really don't care as much as they say they do, and that it was really stupid of me to believe that they do. I feel like such a fool. And, once again, I am on my own. Some things never change. And, now I can die knowing that.

Swimmergirl

I'm sorry to hear that. I've experienced similarly. It sucks and some people do suck, and especially when we need them they're not there. I've come to the conclusion that I perhaps misjudged them, that it was me etc. The easy thing for me to say is that if people are that way then you are better finding those that truly care. Again, easy for me to say as I've found it hard myself.

But we keep trying...... And people here will listen too, that's a great solace.

Take care of you, you're the most important person in this equation, not them.

Dave_N

Banned Member
Sorry you had to find out the hard way swimmergirl, but you have to stand on your own two feet. Though, it's nice to have friends who you can lean on. :hug:

swimmergirl

fuck i have been on my own since i was 13 years old, I KNOW all about standing on my own two feet. I am just so angry that I let myself be vulnerable, trusted what I shouldn't have trusted and let myself hope that life could be different for me. I am a fool. I know I am the only person I can depend on, fuck you, I was trying to let people in for a change and it blew up in my face. And, THAT will NEVER happen again.

skysunsand

Swimmergirl

Take care of you, you're the most important person in this equation, not them.
That is fantastic advice. You are the most important thing, and you need to take care of yourself. There are definitely people out there you can trust and have faith in, it's just sometimes really hard to find those people. Everyone's got to have someone to lean on; maybe you just haven't found your someone yet. But please don't give up on people... just look around at the people on this forum, we all lean on each other and help and encourage each other... We will not let you down and you can put your trust in us. :hug: Feel free to PM me if you need anything.

Dave_N

Banned Member
fuck i have been on my own since i was 13 years old, I KNOW all about standing on my own two feet. I am just so angry that I let myself be vulnerable, trusted what I shouldn't have trusted and let myself hope that life could be different for me. I am a fool. I know I am the only person I can depend on, fuck you, I was trying to let people in for a change and it blew up in my face. And, THAT will NEVER happen again.
Sorry swimmergirl. I didn't mean to make things worse. :sad:

ace

I understand SG there are alot of shit people out there and I know you've been battling for such a long time.But there are also some good people trust me I've seen both sides of the fence as well.

solutions

There are definitely people out there you can trust and have faith in, it's just sometimes really hard to find those people. Everyone's got to have someone to lean on; maybe you just haven't found your someone yet. But please don't give up on people... just look around at the people on this forum, we all lean on each other and help and encourage each other... We will not let you down and you can put your trust in us.
Yeah, this.

It's tempting to never trust anyone, but if nothing else, we have to at least give people the opportunity to earn our trust. It's not an easy thing to do, but humans are hardwired to benefit from being in groups. I wouldn't recommend to anyone that they should trust anyone they meet right away, but unless you're dealing with a psychopath, there are trustworthy people out there.

bluegrey

Antiquities Friend
I am, these days, very guarded and distrustful of people- I just can't help it but when I had assumed the best from people I was much happier and far less tense. It is just unhealthy emotionally to believe that general distrust will protect you from hurt rather than have a slow, corrosive effect on your well being. This is another hole I'm trying to dig myself out of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00