people were mean to me on christian forums and parents been ignoring me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by get me out, Aug 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. get me out

get me out Active Member

im 24 and livew tih paretns because im still healing from mental illness but they been ignoring me more and more lately and i been very lonely - i got a friend i hang out with though.

also some people on were very mean to me :blue: I started a prayer thread asking to pray for the Justice system which is very bad and i talked about a case close to my heart and they were like "oh well he deserved to go to jail, he is stupid." :blue:

i cant live with all the lack of compassion in this world :blue: christians i thought were supposed to be loving but seems like they heartless just like most everyone else :blue:
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

They may say they are Christians, but they obviously have missed the whole message of Christ, there are many who mouth the words and miss the heart of the message.
    Be better than them and "Cast not your pearls before swine".
    Not everyone is mean and hard and one person can change the world, just look at Ghandi.
    Be that person. :)
  3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi :hug: I am so sorry you had that expereince at the christian website. And I agree with what Terry said. they may call themselves christians. But are they really following the teachings of Christ? No.

I totally know what you are saying about the lack of compassion in the world. you have a good heart. .And so you want justice and compassion. I think that people who post in the soapbox area would have compassion. although it can get pretty feisty sometimes there. soapbox. And you can post things like that there !!

We need people here who have a good heart. People who care. So I am glad you are part of this community.

I think that the worst lonliness is when we are with people who ignore us. Its much worse than being alone without anyone there at all. Or thats what I think. I am very sorry this is happening. And I am sorry you are dealing with mental illness. But you are not alone with that here. So many of us deal with different things. Please keep posting, if you can. Its such a great and caring community :hug:
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2013
  4. lost81

lost81 Staff Alumni

Sorry that happened Get me out. :hug: People can be douches especially online with a computer to hide behind but like said, there are very good people out there also. This place has taught me that in bounds. Can you talk to your friend about things?
  5. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

totally know what you mean, terri

1 of my old naybours was like that- claimed she was religious and all that, but well... soon found out otherwise
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.