People who do things because they "care"

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by justMe7, May 23, 2012.

1. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

I do not know how to word this.. I guess I'll start with what's just happened. I've had police down because my mother has not been able to get in contact with me.

Whatever... im angry icannot express how humiliating this is in, in conjunction with everythingelse. What a waste of police time and resources..

Always needing toknow.. Knowthis... Leave me Alone.

I dontwant to hear justificational shitif you want to reply. idk wtf you can say tothis. fucking rediculous. Atleast they were nice and shit but fucking hell they musta been like wtf what a joke. But NO THEY TAKE THIS SHIT SERIOUSLY CAUSE IT IS SERIOUS!!!!! DONT FUCKING WASTE DGLKJDSLGJDS FUCK!!!

omg i hate people.. i hate everything i do. Why the fuck do YOU POKE YOUR FUCKING LIFE INTO MINE! ITS NOT MY FUCKING FAULT IM YOUR SON FUCK THE FUCK OFF...

Meh... im chilled now. It's really pointless and useless.. but damn.. I feel even more of a drain on an offical level :( god this was not needed...

oh right. Here's something to think about. just because you care and are concerned, it doesn't give you the right to interfere in my life. Learn to deal with it. im not giving you updates. you're part of a world I reaally dontgive a fuck about, and im trying..butdoingthis YOU GET IN MY WAY. U fucked it earlier, Im not letting anyone but me fuck my ownlifeup. Thanks for humiliting me offically though. guess this shits only gonna aget better, and Ill look back at this andthink this wasaa day off.

doing shit likethisto mkeyou feel betteronly makes me feel more likea lowlife. Thanks. thank a lot. I HOPE YOUre hAPPY mISusiNG THE FUCKING polICE just to verify im alive. keyboards busted now.. great.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2012
  2. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I'm sorry your having so much frustration.. :( I hate cops as well..I'm not sure really what else to say.. But I hope you are alright..
  3. justMe7

oh im fine, it's not a big deal. just to clerify, i dont hate the police, i hate how they were misused in this situation...among other things.

thanks for the reply
  4. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Oh, sry for my assumption.. i didn't mean hate really either.. i just dont like them harassing me.. anyway, glad ur fine.
  5. Moat

Moat Banned Member

A very easy thing for you to do is just tell people flat-out to leave you alone because you want your space. Disappearing for days, possibly weeks on end with no word from you to your family or friends does nothing except them worry about you which results in the police knocking on your door.
    So just tell everyone you would like a little "alone" time and not worry them unnecessarily so these kinds of things do not happen in the future.
  6. justMe7

yeah sure in general. this isn't in general. and i shouldnt have to tell people i want fucking space. what, do they want a schedule next/ perhaps illset a nice little time table for when its ok to contact me. how nuts is that.. she lives in another continent. she freaken called the police because i didnt call her back, this is a normal thingbecaue i simply do not want to talk to her. we're talking a matter of days from the last time she talked to someone who talked to me. granted it's been months since i last talked to her.... she's worried. so she pulls this shit. next she'll fly overhere.

your excuse makes sense in a tight nit community. not in this situation. peoples worries dont concern me. get over yourselves.. wasting time on other peoples concerns only stops me from being me.

a very easy thing... fuck off easy thing. word yourself better ffs look at how pissed off i am. next time try speaking from their point of view or something. it's more gentle. but whatever, you are right in certain circumstances. not this one. i dont particulary want a soul being around me. id happily fuck myself over in the woods but for some daft reason people keep interfering and im still fucking here. so .. time tosendanother email and try and make a peace offering. hate making her worry,....god now ihave to consider other people again. fuck this shit, i keep people away forareason. its not fuckingnice being me and sapping the joy out of people.

anyhow, i do appricate your point of view, and for anyone else, i would marginally suggest something similar... depending on theirsituation.