people who think they are better... they are sick... mentally sick...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by DarkLordVader, Nov 21, 2014.

1. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

first off i am not speaking of anyone here, ive always liked it here and now that things are getting better i want to share that with everyone here. NOW... lets get to the point... i have made tons and tons of mistakes and i dont feel like i should be persecuted for it... BUT... there is another website i use to goto for late night chatting when i couldnt sleep. well the last 2 times i went only 1 person said hello to me while the rest act like a bunch of fucking snobs... yea, i burned bridges and said mean shit, so that means to treat me like shit back? two wrongs make a right? it pisses me right off when im treated like that... im a good god damn person and they REFUSE to see it... no wonder i bring out the RAGE monster when im there... they bring it out with their arrogant, snobbish attitudes... i cant wait til i get a better sleep aid and i wont have to go back to that shithole...

2. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

It's plain and simple to me.

"Do Unto Others as you would have them do unto you" - is the phrase I will refer to.

If you're gonna treat people like shit in the first place, can you really grumble and be all "they're snobbish, they're mentally sick" and give off that vibe when they give it back? Or can you at least admit that if it wasn't for your initial "treat them like shit" - you wouldn't have got the shit return from them?

While 2 wrongs don't make a right, it doesn't make it any better for you to assume they shouldn't treat you how you treated them.

And if you're gonna behave with a rage monster attitude, how the hell is anyone really going to believe that you are a good person? Find different ways to handle situations, as the rage is what is severely hampering others perceptions of you against what you believe of yourself.

3. DarkLordVader

i agree that i brought all of this on myself, guess i deserve to be treated this way from them... but when a person is making a effort to change and wants to show them the progress and they reject you, then maybe they are the ones who are not in recovery. isnt part of recovery willingness to forgive others? guess they cant, hence the snobbish attitude.. anyways, im not going back there, ive made progress in my life and their ways will not affect me anymore...

4. DarkLordVader

if i could edit the previous post i would and add this: fucking people need a serious reality check and stop fucking lying to me every other word... god it makes me sick listening to these idiots who think im a moron... stop telling me you give a shit and tell the truth... i dont want your worthless sympathy anymore, so fuck off

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there,

I am just posting to say that often during the night you post in the shotbox asking for someone to chat with, I often offer but you don't respond and trust me I do not think I am better than anyone else. People probably do care BUT 2 have to make the effort, you admitted you weren't exactly nice to them had I not been nice to someone I would not expect for them to treat me nicely. I live my life believing no one is above me but no one is under me either.

6. DarkLordVader

:frown: :sosad::feelblah:

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Part of it may be that they don't yet trust that you're trying to change, and it may take a while for you to be able to prove it to them. It could be worth it though, to prove to them you're not the person they think you are.

:hug: