People who want to punish you

• Thread starter sammakko from her trip
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sammakko from her trip

What do you think about people who want to punish you? I am lot of confused right now... I does not have my entire life wanted to punish anybody.. Not even my pets... If someone want to punish you does that mean that person is uummmmmm.... out of it's mind? Really, what kind of person want to punish you?

S

Sammakko from her trip

Anni, I do not know. I do not have a clue why it want to punish me. I do not have a clue which are the ways. I just know it want to punish me, it said so.

Vangelis

My stepdad feels it's his duty to punish me everyday so he can show me how to live the hard way. Because I need to learn how to live hard and rough, but then I been living hard and rough ever since I been born. I have no self-esteem, no confidence, and I hate myself everyday. Maybe it's my fate to be punished..punished for being born...I think

S

Sammakko from her trip

My stepdad feels it's his duty to punish me everyday so he can show me how to live the hard way. Because I need to learn how to live hard and rough, but then I been living hard and rough ever since I been born. I have no self-esteem, no confidence, and I hate myself everyday. Maybe it's my fate to be punished..punished for being born...I think
That real suck Vangelis. How he punished you? I cannot either find any logic between my actions and that. I think it is just punish because that make pleasure for it.

S

Sammakko from her trip

Some people get pleasure out of punishing people, and that's just cruel!!!
What about quality of punisment? Does it any matter is it mental or physical? When goal of punisment is control you at head to toes is it matter how it happend?

If that is physical attack?
words?
hacking?
sexual abuse?
eat your lunch?

Is it or is it no matter what is the way of punisment if purpose is give you punishment? First punisment is light, second is harder and so on. It is all about controlling.

If anothers goal is control you no matter which are the ways is that on any case or any place normal?

If someone give you a carrot and watch next 3 days you are not eat it and punish you every time you try to get that carrot. Tells that is good for you and that is best for all. What about hacking your computer, when you open it you never know what programs are available to use etc... Take this one out today and next day it is there again or take them all of piece by piece because you did something wrong.

S

Sammakko from her trip

Thanks WildCherry.

P.S.
I have done 2 courses now.. Amazing... After year suffering... I already thought I cannot continue my school anymore... I thought that was totally over... I do not know can I still get courses done enough at the day when they count them but ... At least I finally tried again...

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
Haha, I can yell about how much it sucks even before I start. The only reason I'm going back to school is because I'm hoping it will help me to get a job. But I HATE school!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00