people

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by on my own, Sep 7, 2007.

1. on my own

on my own Well-Known Member

Sometimes, I don't understand people. Or maybe they are just plain stupid. It's almost funny how some people decide that appearently, I'm not worth anything. appearently, I'm not just another person, and therefore, I probably don't have feelings either. yeah, I know, I hurt people. tough luck, better get used to it. that's a big part of me. I don't like people whining, people not realizing how much they have and thinking they deserve better. or even worse, when they say they don't deserve anything. that's whining in it's purest form to me.
    No, I can almost laugh at the way some people on here contradict themselfs. I can almost laugh when somebody in chat gets the fucking idea in their heads they can tell somebody else that I dont deserve a hug because I was 'mean' and 'rude' moments earlier. after I tell them that they just stated everybody has feelings and you should never hurt them they tell me they will not discus it with me, I'm a waste of time. Ironic. I thought I was at least equal to any other person. And if that's true, they are wrong saying that. but when I am indeed not equal there's no point in sticking around, really. In that case I can just as well just leave and never come back. (dont start celebrating just yet)

it's kinda stupid to hang on for people who think you're a waste of time.

ps; you ARE an idiot if you quit collage. end of story.

2. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

On my Own,
    First off you do deserve hugs. Haven't you figured that out yet hun. Everytime we talk I am constantly giving you hugs. So no matter what anyone else says you do deserve them. Yes, you are worth something so don't ever think that your not. Nor let other people tell you that you are not worth anything because you are no matter what happens you are worth something. You are an equal as if everyone. I am so sorry that someone made you feel that your not. Yes, sometimes the things you come out and say can be rude but it also doesn't help when someone starts attacking you because, it just makes it worse instead of better. Do you remember what I told you before? If not let me know and I will refresh your memory. Yes, you do have feelings but you have them under lock and key. Try letting them out every once in a while hun. It does help because, then the anger doesn't build and build until you blow. I am here if you need to talk. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

everyone deserves something in their lives, regardless of what it is. You do deserve hugs even if in one moment you are mean..that's an emotion and feeling and as you stated everyone has feelings. You deserve hugs as much as the next person. You and I don't see eye to eye on alot of things, but one thing I do see is a person, a human being, who is no different then me or the next person. You are flesh, blood and bones. You deserve as much as the next person.

I agree with you about the whining saying you don't deserve anything. If you think like that then clearly you won't achieve anything in life. It's okay to feel robbed of things but to outright believe you don't deserve anything gets on my nerves too.

Look Mick, whether you believe it or not, especially coming from me, if you need to talk I'm here to listen.

Kells

4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

i think people are ssholes, hard to believe i am one.

5. Whitewolf

Whitewolf Well-Known Member

I completely agree with your post. Take Care :biggrin: