People...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Hazibell, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

Sometimes they just fuck you off in general :(
    Or try and fuck around with you
    Why do people lie? And talk to you like shit? And think they can take advantage of you??
    FUCCCCCK SAKKKKE
    ARRRGH

2. Ozibuna

Ozibuna Well-Known Member

Because that's a side of us. And guess what, you have a chance of changing that. See, i'm a big believer of the agent of change idea. It's how i've been raised. If you don't like something then do your best to change it. In other words, it takes just one to believe for the rest to follow. So worry not if some people are this way and be sure that there are people out there that will help you, that will keep you company and that will for sure love to be your friend.

3. Hazibell

That's the problem...too many people follow I think
    Yeaa I've heard about your big beliefs actually! :)
    Guess we all have em
    Just takes some to take control of their own and stop blaming others for it.

4. Ozibuna

Well then give them something else to follow;) Well either that or you follow something better hehehe. So if you don't mind my asking, how is it that those that are nice are so invisible over there?:)

5. Hazibell

Because I think the nice ones are out numbered by the bastards tbh

6. Ozibuna

Now now, has history thought you nothing? Numbers isn't always what counts;) Granted we're outnumbered that doesn't mean we can't win :D Us romanian have it in our blood, we fought battles before when we were outnumbered and still came out glorious and i'm sure that goes for each and every nation out there. So stand your ground and do your best, help is on the way hehe